Status: Done :)

An Abandoned Imprint

OUR kids

I woke up late in the morning; I knew it was late because of the blaring red numbers flashing at me, letting me know it was noon. I watched the flashing numbers before I heard the sound of my babies crying, knowing that they were I need of me made me get out of bed and get ready for the day.

Even though I lost my soul mate, and they might have lost their father, we still had each other. I still had a reason to live, and my kids were that reason. Putting on some clothes after a nice cold refreshing shower I went downstairs and made some food.

I got my kids and took them into my room, after a piece of toast with jam and a glass of orange juice. I was never comfortable with breasting feeding them in public or even in front of others.

“Hey my little angels” I cooed at them as I arranged them to eat at the same time. Basically one for each boob! (Lol boobies J I’m so immature).

They finished eating and I burped them one by one, enough for them to burp loudly. Luckily not one of them had thrown up on me like they had last time, or should I say he had.

I put them in their cribs just they began to yawn, their eyes fluttering to a close. I smiled softly, making sure they were covered and had their puppies – a pair of twin stuffed animals Esme had bought them as a home warming gift – they never went anywhere without them.

I made sure the window’s safety lock was on, as well as the baby monitor just in case they woke up crying. I left the door slightly open in case I heard them crying, and left the room. I went back downstairs and came to a halt before I burst into chuckles.

“Don’t you dare laugh, no flash photography either!” Emmett roared at me. Rosalie had some how convinced Emmett into being her test dummy, as she tried a whole bunch of make up on his face trying to see which would go best with their vampire-pasty whiteness.

I couldn’t stop laughing but I wasn’t the only one as the rest of the family came to see what all the laughing was about. Soon enough the house shook with the laughter of the whole family as the watched Emmett succumb to the Rose’s pleas to stay still.

I laughed loudly, enough where I eventually began to cry. I ended up sobbing for real, enough for Esme to notice and hold me close as the others eventually began to watch me in sympathy.

The door slammed open suddenly, making all of our heads whip around quickly to stare at the person standing in the doorway. I gasped slightly when I saw a disheveled Jacob standing in the doorway.

“I don’t care that you left me because you where scared, well I do care, but I want to – no I need to be there for my kids no matter what you say!” he roared at me causing everyone to growl slightly at the sight of his towering figure in front of mine.

“Okay” I said softly, still in slight shock at the though of him wanting to be there for his kids.

“And I want us to try again. I know I hurt you but I promise – no I vow not to ever hurt you again,” he said as he gently touched my cheek. My skin tingling and heating up at the touch of his rough hands. Hands I wished would touch me again just like the one day, a day of blind heated passion.

I turned around to find us alone; I was wondering why no one said anything. I turned back and hesitated a second before our lips touched in a fiery passion. I would gasp as I tried to press myself closer to him. Him mumbling apologies as he pressed his lips to mine softly, enough for him to rely the message of his love and lust towards me.

I heard a cry from upstairs and pulled away to find look at his face. His eyes were full of lust and love, the depth of his chocolate brown eyes melting any resistance I had towards him.

“Do you want to meet our kids?”
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys like it, im sorry for not posting earlier. I was busy with school and everything!