Status: Done :)

An Abandoned Imprint

As long as Your by My Side

I stared at my beautiful babies as Emily and Sam hovered over my sleeping daughter. The turned to Embry and Kim who were doing the same to the sleeping figure of my son lying down on the couch. I sighed happily and turned to smile at Jacob. He was watching me with a content smile on his face. When our eyes met it’s like the love between us hit me full force once again, making me smile wider.
Jacob raised an eyebrow before he smiled back. “What?” he asked lightly chuckling as he stared into my eyes.
“Nothing, I was just thinking. I am happy, with the way things are now. I guess what I’m trying to say is that I’m glad we have each other, and grateful that the kids have their father” I whispered back as I glanced at the guys starting to fall asleep on their spots they had taken on the floor in front of the TV.
Billy and Sue had gone home earlier, Billy got a ride home from her as he wanted to head to bed early because he was going fishing in the morning with Charlie. I heeded his warning and promised to let him see his grandbabies more often now that we’re home.
“Katherine?” Emily whispered to me, snapping me out of my thoughts. I turned my head and found her in front of me with my wiggling baby girl in her arms. “I think she’s hungry” Sam said as he stood behind Emily one hand on Emily’s arm holding the baby and the other around her waist.
It was then did I notice the bangs under her eyes. Emily looked dead on her feet, like she hasn’t slept for ages. “What’s wrong? You look tired. You haven’t been sleeping have you” I asked her as I grabbed Angela from her. Jacob was already up and crouched by the diaper bag getting her bottle ready.
“NO, she hasn’t. She was worried about you, this morning I found her asleep on the couch with the phone next to her in case you called. Then she would wake up early to cook, you know how she is she cooks when she’s anxious” Sam said answering my question before Emily could. But that didn’t stop her from hitting him on the stomach then glaring at him, as if he just told me something he shouldn’t have.
“Emily, I’m fine and you would have been the first to know if I hadn’t have been. But I was, so tomorrow the boys can come and pig out at my house. You and Sam both look like you could use a day of relaxing to sleep or just spend time together” I told her as I gave Angela to Jacob to feed then pulled them both by the hands to their room. The got the hint and left to their room closing the door behind them.
I walked back to the kitchen and whistled loudly, making all of the boys jump up startled from their close upcoming sleep. “You all look dead on your feet tired so go home and get a goodnights rest. But tomorrow Emily and Sam’s house is off limits, they need some alone time to sleep or whatever. So if you guys get hungry or bored come to Billy’s house and you guys can hang and eat there, okay?” I told them as if I was a mother forewarning her children. I guess you could say my maternal instincts kicked in and made me take action.
“Promise? If you promise to cook for us then we’ll leave them alone” Paul said, before he yawned and stretched his arms above his head, cracking some bones making them pop.
“Yes I promise, we have enough food and everything, so don’t go near this house unless you have to contact Sam for an emergency, like a vampire attack or scent or whatever” I told Paul, but directed this to all of the boys.
“Fine, c’mon guys let’s get going. I don’t know about you guys but if I don’t leave now I won’t leave at all” Jared said as he stood up and stretched. Kim had already left home earlier since her parents wanted to have the whole family to go to dinner.
Soon enough I got all of the boys to leave and had Jacob start the car after we strapped our kids to their carriers and in the car. Jacob was barely starting the car when I went back inside to turn off all of the lights and closing the windows, then making sure the back door was locked. I locked the front door behind you then walk back to the car.
As Jacob drives us back to his house I can’t help but smile up at the moon. I knew life would have more surprises in store for me and my family, even the pack, but as long as I have Jacob beside me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you gusy like it!!Sorry i haven't posted up for a while. And please comment if you thinkm i should make a sequel!!!