Status: Done :)

An Abandoned Imprint

Epilogue

Things became routine in my life, I would wake up and feed my kids. Then proceed to make dinner for the whole pack including my Jake and myself. Ever since Emily became pregnant the guys avoided her home like the plague saying she got scary with her hormones. Sam would often bring up on how he would have impregnated her earlier if it meant keeping the guys away from the house.

But we all knew he was joking, besides even he would come over for breakfast most of the time seeing as how Emily would get tired easily and fall asleep during any and all hours. Today was one of those days, except today it was because no one was home. Emily had her aunt come pick her up to drive her to her home reservation to visit her parents.

I woke up to the annoying sound of the doorbell and knew immediately it was the boys. I changed into a tank top – more then relieved that I managed to lose all of the weight I had gained with the babies – and into a pair of sweats. I put on socks and my fuzzy slippers and shut the door behind me seeing as how Jake was still asleep. Though that wouldn’t last long, once he got a whiff of the food I would be cooking he would wake up and come eat. I checked on the kids quickly and then headed downstairs to let the guys in.

To them it became a routine too, they would come in and either give me a hug or a kiss then head to the big screen TV I had in my living room and watch TV or a movie while me and Kim began cooking breakfast. Usually I would have snacks lying out on the table for them too munch on before breakfast to keep them satisfied until breakfast.

I made Embry and Quil come in the kitchen and grab the platters of carrots and celery with peanut butter and ranch dip bowls to the guys. Lately I have been having the guys try to eat healthier and so far it has worked and proved to me that the guys would eat anything but people; they refuse to become cannibals.

I was in the middle of finishing the last batch of pancakes for the guys when a pair of arms wound around my waist. Right on time, he usually wakes up to the smell of bacon so I made sure to save that for last along with the pancakes. When the guys started coming over to my house for breakfast, lunch and dinner the first thing I did was go the market and buy a shit load of food and found large serving trays and bowls for the large amounts of food I would be making.

I grabbed the large serving tray of pancakes and had Jacob grab the large tray of bacon and carry it to the counter near the dining table. We had to go out and trade in my dining table for two large one’s so that everyone would have a place to sit. I like to serve the food to them in a buffet style and my rule is that the imprints and non-werewolves get their food first then the others based on age. So Brady, Collin and Seth are always first when it comes to getting served.

Luckily the boys were smart enough to not complain or argue with my method because they would be getting fed the same food anyway, and after a while I learned the specific amount I needed to make in order for all of the guys to eat until their full and feed the imprints and elders.

I felt a sigh leave my lips as I sunk into the couch after everybody had left home. Jake was upstairs putting our now asleep babies into their cribs. I stood up and walked slowly along the wall, I took up photography after I had the kids and began taking pictures like crazy. I had someone of the whole pack and one of each family. One of my favorites was the one Billy gave to us; it was a picture of Jake’s mom as she watched the sunset on the beach. I wish I could have met her; Billy always reassures me that she would have loved me.

I stopped at my absolute favorite picture, it was of my holding my son and Jake holding our daughter as we posed for a family photo. The photo next to it was of my and Jake with the original members of the pack, including the imprints. It’s only been a couple of months since my life changed, but I wouldn’t change it for the world.

I felt a pair of warm arms around my waist before a scorching kiss was placed on my neck. I smiled and turned around to put my arms around his neck sucks that I still have to stand on my tipee-toes to do this but I love him anyways.

“Are the kids in their cribs?” I asked him before I grabbed his hand and led him to our room upstairs. I nodded his head and we took turns kissing our kids on their heads before I turned on the baby monitor and turned off the light leaving the door slightly open in case they cried.

Jake grabbed me and carried my to our room where he sat on our bed and we got ready for bed. I dressed in my pajamas and threw my clothes into the dirty hamper. I found Jake on the bed sitting against the headboard after I brushed my teeth in our restroom.

I held up the blanket and pulled the covers over my body as I slid into bed, I felt the bed move as Jake moved to lie down beside me. He turned off his side table lamp and I did the same to the lamp on my side.

I turned around and smiled when I found his face inches away from mine. I smiled as I heard our soft breathing matching each other’s pace; I put my hand on his chest and felt his heart beating at the same tempo as my own. I smiled even wider when I looked up and found Jake’s gaze on my own and staring at me with love radiating off him.

I smiled and leaned forward to meet him halfway for a breathtaking kiss that would even have an angel swoon at the love flowing through our lips. I leaned forward only to have my back pressed against the bed as he hovered over me not once taking his lips off my own.

I sighed into the kiss as we made love in the silent night, a night filled with sounds of our love in the air. I was no longer the abandoned imprint; I was living the dream, as his imprinted wife.
♠ ♠ ♠
Last chapter!! i hope all of my readers loved my story, but before i conclude this story i would like some feedback. what did you like about my story? And would you guys like me to make a sequel?
Please comment!!
And thanks for reading!! i have awesome and dedicated readers!!