Status: Done :)

An Abandoned Imprint

Thank you, Billy

“Katherine, can you come down here a minute” Carlisle called out from downstairs. I walked out of my room and down the stairs to find Billy and Sue both waiting near the doorway.

I saw Sue gasp putting a hand over her mouth as tears welled up in her eyes. She came forward and hugged me tightly. “I don’t know how he could ever do this to you. You’re his imprint for crying out loud,” Sue said hysterically as she held me close. I thought of Billy as my father and Sue as my mother. I got along with Seth very well, even with Leah.

I let go of Sue and held my gaze to the ground. I was ashamed of my state of health. Billy always told me I would get hurt and that I should fight back and tell him what was happening and how it was hurting me but I could never do it.

I looked up when I heard sobbing coming from in front of me. I found Billy crying, tears running down his face as he stared at the cuts and bruises all over my face and arms. I started crying to and run to Billy kneeling down to put my face on his lap as I cried. He hugged me tight and ran his hand through my hair. He had come to think of me as his daughter. And to see me in so much pain, and to forever have the reminders because of his stubborn son made him ashamed.

I hugged Billy for what seemed like hours, turned out to only be minutes, and wiped away any evidence of my tears. I hugged him tight one more time before I stood up.

“We brought you all your stuff, its in our the back of the truck” Sue said as she led Emmett and Jasper to the car, I think Carlisle made them go get my stuff or they went willingly.

“Thank you so much, for everything Billy” I said as held his hand tight.

“Your welcome, for everything. I know you’re leaving, I think I know why, but promise me one thing?” he said as he squeezed my hand tight.

“What is it? I’ll do anything for you Billy” I said.

“Promise to at least visit me, it doesn’t have to be in La Push, we can arrange to meet somewhere” he amended after he saw my grimace.

“I promise Billy, and I’ll bring the kids too” I sighed. Billy looked at me confused for a moment but when he understood his whole face lit up.

“You’ll make an amazing mother” he said as he grinned widely.

“And you’ll make a great grandpa” I laughed as he laughed with me. We told sue when she came back and she congratulated me. I think they both knew who the father was, but didn’t mention anything about me telling him. I figured they thought he didn’t deserve to know after everything he put me through.

After two hours of talking and letting them know where I was going, Carlisle gave them the number of the house if they ever wanted to reach me. I asked them to pas it on to the rest of the pack, but we all knew not to give it to HIM.

I decided to exorcise him from my heart, and so I can never say his name in fear of never being able to move on.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENTS PLEASE!!