Status: Done :)

An Abandoned Imprint

A New Begining

Two days later I found myself in a taxi to the airport in Port Angeles, with my suitcases in the back and the phone numbers of all the Cullen’s, except Bella’s vampire – he still hates me for my crude thoughts of Bella whenever she came over to their house.

I actually became close friends with the rest of the Cullen’s though; Emmett and Jasper officially adopted me as their little sister. Rosalie and Alice, became great shopping friends, and I even made Rose an auntie for my baby. She was so happy and excited she started buying baby stuff, she had them all shipped to the house before I could even protest.

The Cullen’s have been nothing but nice to me and they keep giving me things. I don’t how to pay them back but whenever I bring it up they dismiss it with a wave of their hand and I brief conversation on how they think of me as family and how family helps each other out.

Before I left they promised to visit and that I had to too. I still hate Bella, even though she tried to make amends once. But I was hurt too deeply by the both of them that in my heart I could never forgive them.

I said goodbye to the pack before I left. They all came to the treaty line and I was given hugs ranging from normal and scorching hot temperatures. Jacob was nowhere to be seen, Sam told me he ordered him to stay home just in case. I was thankful and sad at the same time. I was afraid of him laying a finger on me, but I wanted to see him one last time before I left.

I stood in line to board the plane with my ticket – paid for by the Cullen’s – and thought back to all the good times I had hear and all the bad times. I knew I was doing the right things, but I was leaving behind so many great friends.

“Goodbye La Push” I said to myself before I gave the lady my ticket and passport. She let me on the plane and I sat near the window, hardly anyone was on the plane so nobody was sitting next to me. I stared out at the sun and the clouds as we flew across the U.S. I made one stop where I boarded another plane, this one had more people but nobody was sitting by their ticket.

I fell asleep to the sound of Beethoven playing from my earphones. I woke up two hours later to the shaking of the plane; we were getting ready to land. I turned off my ipod and put it away. I put my seat belt back on and closed m eyes as the plane shock because of turbulence.

I got out of the plane quickly and got my suitcases, which thankfully had wheels and a handle so I didn’t have to carry them. I found a taxi and gave him the address. Thirty minutes later I found myself in a nice neighborhood, with kids playing in the yards and teenagers playing basketball in the streets and smiled. I think I might like it here.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENTS PLEASE, if you want me to continue with the story!