Oxycontin Suicide

Drowning Lessons

Vampire walked into school the next day with a heavy heart. For the first time, since she met Frank, she wanted friends. Everyone had friends, but her. She tried talking to Frank, but she couldn't think of anything to say.

She went to the bathroom. A popular bitch was there. The girl lunged at her then called her buddies in the stalls to hold her down. They filled up the sink. And held her down she screamed.. Oh Shit, Oh shit, she thought.

They were drowning her. And they were doing a damn good job of it. They continued to drown her, and the brief second she had air she yelled.

"FRANK!!!!!"

Suddenly she could breathe. She hit her head on the sink, and things went black for a minute. Vampire saw Frank, chasing off the bitches. He ran to her, and held her head.

"Oh my gosh! I thought you died!" He yelled, hoding me in his strong arms. I kinda liked the way he smelled. He kept rambling on and on, until the bell rang.

A boy with black hair, pale skin, and hazel eyes walked up to him.

"Hey Gee." He said to the boy.
"Hey Frank. Woah. Who's this?" The kid asked Vampire, who was still shaken from her brush with death.
"Gee, this is Vampire, Vampire, this is Gee." Frank introduced.
"Hi Vampire. I'm Gerard. Uh...Nice to meet you." Gerard replied.
"Pleasure." She said.
"Frank, man I'm starving! Let's hit lunch! You come too, Vampire."
"Okay." She stated, startled that someone was nice to her.

Friends. She thought, I might actually have friends!

********Sorry it's so short! More to come.*********