Oxycontin Suicide

Cubicles, Or Lunch Tables?

Vampire was reluctantly walking to lunch with Frank and his friend Gerard. She was shooing away the demonic voices, which she knew would come full force. She looked at the two boys in front of her. They both, ironically, had hazel eyes, black hair, and a love of music.

She wanted one of them to speak something else besides: Are you okay. Vampire had endured horrid people and bitches before but nothing like this. She was shocked at their cruelty. The demonic voices were coming. She couldn't hold them back now.

"Get revenge, you wench!"
"What are you doing?"
"Vampire! Vampire!!! No! We Can't lose you!"
"You are horrid. Nothing."
"Evil has never taken over. You are hated."
"You have nothing, are nothing!"
"You-"
The voices were silent.
"STOP!!!" Vampire screamed. "STOP!!" She held her head, screaming, her frailness collapsing to the linoleum floor. "Help me God! Heaven Help me!!" She was going insane, the voices and hallucinations. Vampire thought that little demons were eating her alive.
"FRANK!" She yelled. Vampire twisted herself. "AHHHH!!AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

What Vampire didn't know, was that she was having a panic attack from loss of blood from cutting, lack of nourishment, depression and trauma.

"Heaven have mercy!!" She wailed. "FRANK! FRANKIE HELP ME!!" She screamed. "HELP!!!" She collapsed. Why must she have a panic attack now? Vampire was now barely conscious.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Vampire! Vampire! Oh GOD NO!! Gee call an ambulance!!" Frank Iero was screaming.

"What? Fine Fine! Oh God this is insane." Gerard Way was scared out of his wits. He ran to the office. He yelled at the secretary.
"Quick! Get a damn ambulance!!" He shouted.
"Why ever so?" She looked at her desk.
"A kid is unconscious in the fucking hall! Just do it!"
"Mr.Way, I-"
"Seriously!! I mean it!! Her name is uh..." Damn! What did Frank say her real first name was.. Serenity, no. Seren..Seren..Serendipity!! That's it!!
"Serendipity!"
"Oh, the new girl. Not another prank, Mr. Way, go to class."
"See for your fucking self!" Distress immenent, in his voice.
"Fine Mr. Way." The secretary slowly got up out of her seat.
"Hurry!" Despiration.

The secretary and Gerard headed to the hall where Vampire was collapsed. Frank was crying over her.
"Oh My word!" The secretary gasped, covering her mouth.
"Told you."
"I'll call 911 immediately. Thank you, Mr. Way."
"GO!" Gerard yelled in her face desperately.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So?" Frank Iero asked Gerard Way. "Is the ambulance coming?"
"Yeah, It took her awhile to come around, she thought I was playing a prank!"
"Motherfucker." Frank said, hate and rage in his hazels.
"Damn. What's wrong you think?" Gerard asked, still gathered by the unconsicous form in front of them.
"I'm not a fucking doctor! I don't know!" Frank snapped.
"I'm asking, what do you THINK?"
"I THINK that she's suffering from a traumatic seizure, but I'm not sure! I don't want her to die!"
"Niether do I! I just MET her a few seconds ago! Why do you hang with her anyway? She's not very nice to you, she bites her head off everytime she sees you. If I were you, I'd just let her alone."
Frank Iero filled with rage. He was PISSED.
"Well you're not fucking me! And to answer your shitty question I'm all she's fucking got! She's been hurt her whole fucking life and now she's trying so hard! She lives in her fucking head! She's dying by herself! If you don't have anything to say shut the fuck up!"

Gerard looked like he got slapped.
"I'm sorry Frank it's just-"
"It's scary for me! Scaring the shit outta me! I NEVER want to see someone die! Especially so young!!"
"Frank..." Gerard said warningly. He was interrupted by paramedics coming to Vampire's aid. A bald paramedic came and talked to Frank.
"You two!" What happened?"
"She was being drowned by this girl and then she just collapsed."
"Was she saying anything?"
"She kept yelling 'Stop! Stop!' over again, and screamed for help."
"How do you know Miss.."
"Serendipity. I'm her friend."
"Well, him too?" He asked glancing pointedly at Gerard.
"I think."
"We have to get her to the ER on an IV immediately." The paramedic screamed. They took Vampire on a stretcher.
"WAIT!!!" Frank yelled. "Take me too!!" The bald man turned to him.
"Get in quick boy, or she'll die."

Frank ran and hopped into the ambulance. Seeing her on a respirator made him shudder. The ambulance doors closed, and the last thing Frank saw was Gerard's pale face.
Frank was crying, not a very manly thing to do, but he couldn't fight it. He held Vampire's hand in his gently.

"Oh God, Vampire, please don't die. Oh please, please, PLEASE don't die! Serendipity! Why won't you let people call you Serendipity!" Frank kept rambling on to the unconscious being before him.

"Serendipity is such a beautiful name! Why? Oh dear God I know I haven't been a very religious person, but please let her be alright! No one deserves to die young! Things were never supposed to be this way!! Was it my fault? Oh dear God, Serendipity wake up!!"

Vampire's unmoving face reduced Frank to tears. He choked out the words: "Wake up" Over and over again. Twenty minutes later, they were in the hospital.

"Wake up, Serendipity." Frank Iero choked. "Wake up."