Status: Inspired by Insidious the movie.

Happy and Perfect Family

Shotgun

It was 1953 and everything was cheerful in Calmsville. Nothing bad ever happens there, no robberies, no killers, no illness, no political dispute, no racial injustice and no preference in religion. You can say that Calmsville is the perfect place to live with a family. Every neighbor is nice, they always greet you with a "good morning", "How's your wife?", "Is Timmy trying for the football team?", "Did Betty won the spelling bee?".

Work was always peaceful, your co-workers always respect you no matter if you were a janitor or the head-chief of the company. In school everyone answer in order, laugh at the teachers little jokes and the boys and girls don't ever interact unless they are related by blood. Now that sound wonderful. While the husband works and the children go to school the wives are at home cooking, cleaning, ironing the clothes, gardening and always looking perfect. When they have nothing more to do in the house, if they want and this is very thrilling for them, almost like an adventure, they meet up in the other wives's house and start the book club. See? It's so thrilling!

When the husband comes home tired from work, the wife receive him with food on the table, a hot bath and a massage on the shoulder just to relive the stress. The children arrives from school ready to be received by a trey of out-of-the-oven brownies. After they have eaten they see a little of television but not too much or it would rotten the minds of the young ones. When mom kisses the children a good night kiss she returns to her room with her husband. He kisses her cheek and goes on his bed and she goes to hers. They say good night and the husband turns off the lap and goes to sleep.

The next day it's the same routine. The families never complain, why would they? Every thing is perfect! What a wonderful place is Calmsville. If they have the opportunity to leave that place they would never take it. Every day is a day fill with sunshine and happiness and they wouldn't have it any other way.

"Cheryl,Annie come down. Breakfast is ready!" Called the mother from the kitchen. she was washing some of the dishes that for some reason they never stay clean so she has to do it every day. "Honey, here is your coffee." she wiped her hands in her peach apron and gave the dad a mug of black coffee. He sniffed it and smiled at her.

"Smells delicious, just like always." she giggles and pinches his nose playfully and went back to finish washing the dishes.

When the twins ran down the stairs they stood beside each other and bowed like a lady, "Good morning mother, father." The dad opened the news paper, turned on a cigar and smiled while the mother turned her head towards the girls, smiles and continue washing the dishes. The girls sat on the table and started eating a sunny-side-up eggs with triangular shaped toast, bacon on the side and a cup filled with orange juice.

They finished eating, took their back packs and with their little baby blue dresses they headed for school. After they kissed in the cheek their dad and mom, the dad folded the news paper, turned off his cigar, grabbed his brown jacket, kissed her wife on the cheek and headed for his job with his brown hat. When the wife finished washing the dishes she dried her hands in her apron again and with hesitation but with excitement she went and made a phone call.

"Sister, please," said Cheryl. "Stop arranging my dress, I ironed it and it's perfect; even the bow." she complained. Annie ignored her and looked at her from top to bottom.

"Is not good enough sister dear," she licked her hand and pushed some of the hair that was sticking from her sisters bangs. "We need to be in tip-top shape when we get to school." Annie sounded excited. "It's our senior year and I want you and I to have the perfect date." Cheryl forgot about Annie obsession to have everything neat and nodded also excited .

"I want to ask Bobby to prom," Cheryl blushed a little and smiled. She felt a hot pang in her hand. Annie just slapped her.

"That is not what a lady do Cheryl. You have to wait for him to ask you, all right?" Cheryl nodded looking down and the both of them walked to school.

The dad just got a promotion in his job. When he heard the news everyone started clapping and congratulating him for his hard work. He felt good to be recognize as one of the most hard working men in the company. The company arrange the industry of milk and it's a very good industry. Now, he sat on his leather chair and calls for his secretary.

"Yes, Mr. Ball?" he smiled at her and ran his fingers through his think brown hair. He nodded.

"Yes, I need you to inform me when the the next cargo of milk will come and how much. We don't want another error on our reports don't we Ms. Potter." he winked and Ms.Potter blushed and looked down

"Of course not sir, if you excuse me..." she closed the door behind her and as she got closer her red skirt got shorter.

Annie was getting inpatient when Cheryl didn't wait for her in front of the school gate. She looked at her tiny wrist watch, twenty minutes late. She compose herself like a lady should and decided to look for her. She entered the school and started searching every hall, every class room but she couldn't find her twin sister. When she went to the back yard she heard something not right. She fallowed the noise until she saw what was happening. Her eyes went wide and she had to cover her mouth before she gasped. Her twin sister was kissing Bobby... in the mouth! How could she? When Annie looked where Bobby's hand was she felt something snap inside her head, how could he touch her there with those hands? she though in rage. But she felt more rage towards her sister who seemed like she was enjoying every touch.

Annie decided to head back home alone. All the way she looked at her black and shinny shoes. She could almost see her reflection in them. When she got home she went to her room to calm herself down and try to talk to her sister about how she knows the dirty things she knows and how about she could go to the pits of hell for it. When she was going to hit the last step of the stairs she heard the same sound she heard back at school. Again she fallowed it and it leaded her to her mother and father's room. The door was slightly open and she peeked inside. Her mother was on top of a man, it was her neighbor Mr. Potter. Both of them were naked and moving up and down. Her mother snapped her head back in pleasure and let out a big moan. Mr. Summer grabbed one her breast and her mother touched it and slide it down there.

Annie couldn't believe what she saw. She saw the most horrifying thing in the world and the worse part was that it was her sister and mother. Her father did not deserve to have a slut for a daughter and a whore for a wife. She ran down the stairs to wait for her father to tell him everything. She slammed the door and saw her father's car parked in front of Mr. and Mrs. Potter's house. She decides to hide because for some odd reason the woman inside his car was not acting like a woman should. The car door opened and Mrs. Potter kissed her father before getting out.

Again, something snapped inside of Annie and this time she smiled. She waited for her dad to park the car and enter, when she saw her sister getting near she popped out, grabbed her by the arm and with a wider smile she opened the door. Everything seemed normal, just like any other, ordinary day but Annie had a plan and it was to show her family what truly perfection was.

At dinner every one laughed, ate, commented on their day and ate dessert. When they finished Annie offered her mom to do the dishes and that she should take this time off, you know, to recover... her mom touched her chest and looked at her with tenderness and was glad that she had a daughter as considered as Annie. when the whole family was in the family room watching the tiny television Annie finished washing the dishes and silently she went to her fathers room and retrieved her grandfather's shotgun, checked if it was loaded and walked down the stairs.

She got in front of the television. She dressed herself with a perfect white little dress that her grandmother bought her. It was the same dress she wore for her funeral. Her dad saw the shotgun and got up but Annie pointed it at him and he sat down with his arms up. Her mom grabbed Cheryl's hand with fear.

"Honey, put the shotgun down," said her dad.

"Annie, do as your father tells you." said her mom.

"Sister, you are scaring me..." whispered Cheryl.

Annie smiled and pointed the gun at her dad first. "This is for disappointing me daddy," she shot him. Blood spattered all over the sofa and Cheryl. Cheryl started screaming and she pointed the gun to her mother. "This is for being a slut, mother." she shot again and her mother's head shot back; the peach color walls turned red from the blood and brain. Then last she pointed the shotgun at her beloved sister. Cheryl covered her ears with her hands and started sobbing. She closed her eyes and tears escaped her eyes. "And this my dear sister," Annie pointed it between Cheryl's legs. "Is for not being a lady." and shot her.
♠ ♠ ♠
wow! mega psychological! hahaha! I love doing this kinds of stories! XD Comment if you like!