Status: Started.

Under Atlantis

Questions, Questions, Questions

When my eyes slowly opened I saw Josh kneeling above me. Other than a little tightness in my stomach, I felt fine, but my head ached. "Melanie?" Josh asked confused.
After some deep breaths to get my bowels going again and coughing I muttered, "Why does my head hurt?"
He looked sheepish for a moment and said, "You fell." Out of nowhere he hugged me so tight I could barely breath.
I pulled away and said, "You dropped me, didn't you?" That just made him smile more.
"Mel, I thought you were gone."
Giggling, I said, "I was." A thought stuck me, "how did I come back?"
"I don't know, jelly fish shocked you and walla. I guess jelly fish are Atlantis's defibrillator paddles." I giggled more at that, his astonishing blue eyes staring right through, like he could read my thoughts. Which I really hope he couldn't because right now I was think of how he kissed me, and how much I wanted to do it again.
Bringing his hand up he moved some hair that had got in my face. He was sitting on my right side and the space between us was getting smaller and smaller. His hand was now on my neck and his other somehow traveled to my back. And he kissed me. Gently, to see how I'd react, then more passionately. And I was kissing him back fiercely and he was kissing me fiercely.
Eventually, much to my chagrin, I pulled away and said, "We should get back to the others." I was a little lightheaded and dizzy when we started swim away.
The entire way I was fighting a smile the kept tugging at my lips. Finally we got to our secret place where we can come out of the water and dry off. It was under a dock where one side is beach, but it's a very crappy beach, so no one ever goes there, and the other side is dangerous rocks, where no one is supposed to go. Josh and I climbed out and dried off with the towels we had hide there, then transformed into our normal self's.
I had on a simple black tank top with a purple belt on my waist and blue skinny jeans tucked into my black leather boots. Josh had blue Levis and a Miami Dolphins shirt on. I have to admit, he looked pretty flipping' hot too. The secret spot was close to my house also, we called Jake and Eddie to meet at my crib. Soon we were explaining what happened, everybody listening intently. Josh and I acted completely normal, like nothing happened.
I kept thinking about what the man said, what he meant. God I hate riddles.
"Wait, why were you at the kingdom anyway?" Eddie asked. That's when things started to get interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment or Subscribe!