Status: Started.

Under Atlantis

Poor Mrs.Yoho

"Josh!" my father boomed "Finish your homework and then do the dishes"
"Yes ma'am" I replied. Just that second I saw something out of the corner of my eye, something near the window. Instinctively I whipped one of my sharp blades through the window piercing an Uji straight through the heart. I ran and flipped through the window landing on the bottom of the ocean floor. My father following closely behind with his water scepter in his hand. I instantly recognized my surroundings. Everywhere around me, as far away as I could see...Uji everywhere. As soon as my dad became aware he did what I like to call a 360 water stream, I ducked before he even started his attack, he took out approximately 100 Uji but that wasn't enough to save me and my father... The next morning I woke up in a giant cage, my head throbbing. Two guards standing at the door, well technically it wasn't a door it was just a big hole in the wall. "What did you do?" I asked "Give me a Whale tranquilizer?"

*********************************************

Once again I found myself sitting in detention, I honestly don't even remember why I got it this time. I was the only one sitting in the room and the teacher, Mrs. Yoho, was sleeping. But this was definitely not a surprise. She is a very heavy sleeper, whenever I get bored i crumple up some paper and throw it at her head but she never wakes up. Not once!
I also fall asleep every once and a while, and today was one of these days.
I woke up to see Victoria a.k.a Cat knocking on the window. She breathed on it, and wrote the words Code E. That stands for emergency if you didn't know. You see, we have to keep it simple for Jake, he's not the sharpest tool in the shed if you know what I mean, but if you don't, you probably aren't either. I gave her a thumbs up and she opened her mouth, her sonic scream shattering the window.
Mrs. Yoho was still asleep. I worry about that lady, before we left I went over and made sure she had a pulse. I don't know how anyone could sleep through that.