Status: Started.

Under Atlantis

Assassin say what?

We swam to the main door, occasionally fighting Uji. But it wasn't exactly a difficult fight. Soon we were almost at the front door, only to be stopped by some lion fish/man person. He had a mask of stripped scales, but he looked vaguely familiar. From his neck to the small of his back poked poisonous spikes, and more sprouted out of his knuckles on his hands, well actually, they where fins like Cat's.
His legs were also covered with yellow and black stripped scales and his feet had transformed into fins.
"Get out of my way," I snarled at him. Nothing was going to stop me from getting to Josh, he is my best friend, I don't know what I would do without him. Not even this jerk. And he could either move or I could make him move.
He didn't move. Oh well, sucks for him. I was just about to charge when he put his fist up and shot the spikes out at me. I ducked one and caught the other one with my tentacle. I whipped it back at him, some of my sweet electric charges in it. He leaned back to his back was parallel to the ground, then did a back flip. He shot more at Jake, but he put his sheld up to block them.
When he shot some at Cat, she screamed, which made them dissolve. It also made the assassin (At least, I think he's an assassin. Because he's way better than the other Uji,) fall on his but. Shooting my tentacles at him, which wrapped around his wrists and ankles, I pulled him to me.
"Where is he?" I growled. Unfortunately, he just smirked at me. I punched him in the face, and blood gushed out of his nose. "Where is he!"
Suddenly I got hit by a Uji that came out of nowhere. Both of them swam away, the assassin leaving a blood trail. After they were gone, we searched the entire castle, to only find nothing. Then we searched again and again, and found out that the King was missing too. Finally, after hours of looking, we swam home.
I layed on my bed, finally getting some rest after having to tell my parents the entire story. We couldn't find Josh, he's gone.
He's gone.
I cried myself to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Commen or Subscribe. Let us know how you like it! :)