Status: Started.

Under Atlantis

You're No Help Dead

I woke up the next morning to the smell of freshly made blue berry pancakes, a glass of orange juice, and Victorias smileing face.
"Whats all this?" I asked while yawning, I wondered if I sounded part whale just then, oh well.
" Breakfast" she replied.
" Well I know that" I smirked "But whats it for"
" I know how hard it is to lose somebody like josh, someone close" She said.
"You make it sound like hes dead" I said "Wait hes not is he?"
"No,no,no" she said "We wont let that happen, I mean as long as were mutant fish teens, we minds well do are job as best as we can right?"
" Right" I said with a giggle.
"Now, we need to start makeing a plan to save Josh I mean Im sure he can handle himself, but he probably can't take on thousands of Ujis by himself"
"What do you think they want with him and the king of all people?"
" Im not sure but im thinking we are going to find out soon" Victoria replied.

****************************************************

" Eat that " I yelled as i jumped out of the cage I was being held in " Wow the average Uji has and IQ of a commen kindergardner, don't they?" I said aloud after stabbing about 5 Uji with my shark teeth daggers that stick out of my wrists. After checking if the coast was clear, I ran torward the dungeon they put my dad in. When I got there I noticed they had put a different lock on his cage than on mine. This one was way bigger and and bejeweled with beautiful, elegant jewels.
"Dad!" He was still kind of in a daze, one of the Uji had hit him in the head, hard.
"Josh?" He answered. Getting up he slowly swam to me. I started to yank at the lock, but it didn't budge. "Don't bother. It's a Nehja. Nobody can open it except for the person who locked it."
"We will get you out of here," I promised. "We will find a way. And you will get your kingdom back." Then we heard shouting down the hall. The guards were coming.
"Go." My dad ordered. I shook my head, "I'm not leaving you!"
"Your not going to be any help to me dead. Now go!" He boomed.
The guards had just came around the corner and were yelling at me. I swam as fast as I could the other way. On my way out I stabbed two more unsuspecting guards and I was gone.