Long Gone & Moved On.

No New Changes.

Three years since I moved to NYC and never really looked back. The only person I stayed in touch with was Jayden, who was engaged to her boyfriend of 2 years Eli. I was happy for her, and for her to actually tell me I would be one of her bridesmaid made me want to cry cause she actually considered me family.

Not much has changed in my life it was a big basic routine, but college was an experience and still is. I'm rocking a 4.5 GPA which I am very proud of so is Jayden, who can't wait for me to visit her and Eli. But other than that my life is a basic routine I have a part time job in the New York Times as a photographer as I am majoring in Forensic Science and Criminology and minoring in Photography. The job is pretty cool, I make loads of money because well I just got it like that.

And now I know your wondering what's going on with Peyton, well to be honest nothing is actually. He goes by his first name now and well he is in a band with Shannon and Tomo. To say that 30 Seconds To Mars isn't amazing is an understatement. I've been to every possible concert they have had in these past few years and they are amazing. JP as I prefer to call him, though he doesn't know it that, he was looking good. I supported the band as much as possible I bought all their merchandise and CD's and one of my tattoos are based of their lyrics to one of their songs. But it was granted that he knows I'm in NYC but not exactly where. But really all you really need to know is that I'm still the same ole' bitch Haven Levi.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everyone, I know this is short but this is the sequel to Letters To The Unknown. More when I can.

- Jenn