Sequel: Runaway Kat
Status: read the sequelll

Fat Kat

Lets get ***ed

Katerina Jacobs:

"So it's a quadruple date?" I asked, as I cuddled up to Jack on my sofa. He nodded eagerly. "This the first time all four of us have had a girlfriend at the same time, we need to thrive in this!" He exclaimed happily, and I couldn't help but smile at him.

"Plus, I get to spend more time with you, AND my friends at the same time! But you the majority of the time." He added cheekily. "You're rather adorable." I giggled. "I get told that all the time. I can't help it, it comes naturally." He said seriously, before cracking a childish grin.

"Anyway, Roxy told me to tell you to text a time to come round." He added. "She's coming here?" I asked. "Yeah, all the girls have decided that." He laughed. "I'm the last person to know people are coming to MY house?" I asked, slightly amused. "Yeah, deal with it woman!" He exclaimed; and I punched his chest.

I pulled my phone out, and text her the time, while Jack peered over my shoulder trying to read. "Nosey." I stated bluntly, with a coy smirk. He wrapped his arms around me, and pulled me closer.

"You might be texting Fernando the cute Spanish guy with abs and a cool tan. Just had to check." He winked. "I don't need a Spanish guy, when I've got my lanky, guitar player boyfriend." I replied, grinning at how cheesy it was. And he chuckled. "You're lucky you're cute and can pull off that cheesy crap." He bopped my nose, before kissing my lips.

What was an innocent peck turned into a hot steamy make-out, and he was on top of me groping me at every moment.

And fuck, it was like I was in ecstasy. You would never think it was that good... But hey, I was a virgin with no experience, maybe he was bad and because I'd never experienced it I thought it was good?

I highly doubt that though.

I was grasping his hair as his mouth roamed down my neck and collarbone, and his hand trailed up my shirt slowly, teasing me even.

Wherever his hands went, he left a tingly feeling, and I felt like I was on top of the world... My body seemed to know what to do, as I sub-consciously curved my legs around him, pulling him even closer than he already was. I moved my head so he could push himself closer to my neck.

And then softly, I felt my neck being sucked. And it felt fucking immense. Suddenly, I heard the front door open, and in a mad scramble, Jack jumped off of me and onto the other side of the sofa, and I sorted out my crumpled clothes. My mum walked into the living room with a broad smile on his face.

"Hey Katerina; and Jack it's so good to see you." She said happily, before something on my neck caught her eye, and my eyes widened in fear...

"Is that a hickey?" She asked, and my eyes widened. Jack's did too, and he bowed his head. "N-no, I burnt my neck on the curling iron." I lied, stuttering slightly.

My mum actually smirked. "Whatever helps you sleep at night." She laughed, walking out. Jack and I shared a glance, and held back the urge to laugh. How embarrassing.

Jack left an hour or so later, my parents did the same as they were spending the night out together; and then around 45 minutes later after he left Raven, Roxy and Kara all turned up separately; with their outfits with them. Once we were ready; Roxy took out a sneaky bottle of vodka.

"A few shots won't hurt!" She exclaimed, with a cheeky smile. We rolled our eyes, but agreed anyway.

Neat vodka was NOT good. Kara being responsible only drank the one shot, while the rest of us giggled immaturely as the alcohol intoxicated our bodies.

"GUYS drink water! The boys are going to be here in less than 10 minutes!" Kara stressed, shoving 3 glasses of water under our noses. I grasped it, and gulped it down... I felt a little bit better. I felt tipsy not drunk, which was a good sign.

Raven dashed to the bathroom, and we could hear her throwing up; so I lent her my spare unused toothbrush, which she gratefully took. Roxy was in there next, throwing up what looked to be Saliva. My stomach rumbled at the sight of it, but thankfully I managed to keep it in.

Roxy had come prepared with her own toothbrush, smart girl.

And then, we heard two car horns beep outside, and we froze.

"FUCK!" We screamed in unison, before all of us went over our make-up and sorted out our clothes, and slowly covering up the scent of alcohol and sick. Once we thought we were ready, Kara rushed down first, with us three slowly following after, with the world disorientated around us.

The four boys were at the door grinning happily at us, and we all immediately straightened up and smiled back. But fuck, my world was spinning. Trying to look at Jack’s face was increasingly becoming difficult; but if he’d come here around 10 minutes ago, I doubt I would have been able to see his face at all. As us four couple re-united; we girls sent each other discreet shaky glances. We had to make it all the way through tonight without showing we were intoxicated.

That would be difficult.

I was in the car with Jack, Alex and Raven. Jack was driving, so I got shotgun; so Raven and Alex were snuggled up in the back. Raven was overly-giggly, and I was beginning to think that Alex was growing suspicious. She covered well, and told him she was just extremely happy and that she never realised how in love she was, and how he’s so funny.

It threw him off the scent a little bit; because he had an extremely big head, but he was still wary. Even Jack seemed to be a little bit wary; I kept seeing him sending me strange little looks. I would just smile at him, and he’d smile back; but deep down I think he thinks something’s up.

Once we got to the restaurant, we all sat down; the boys down one side, with the girls on the other side, obviously opposite their partners. “Are you ok Katerina? You look a bit flushed?” Jack asked, concerned. “Oh I’m fine; I felt a bit ill at home so I took some headache tablets before I left; it’s just clearing up so everything is a bit disorientated at the moment.” I lied. Alcohol always helped me lie. No clue why.

Jack accepted the excuse, and grasped my hands over the table. I looked at Roxy, and watched her acting sober. She was so funny. Every time she wanted to giggle, she would hold herself back and attempt to make some sarcastic comment; but instead it came out quite funny; making us laugh. Plus, she kept falling slightly; but because Zack was so oblivious, Kara would nudge her slightly and she’d go back to normal.

Raven looked normal, and I assumed that this wasn’t the first time she had done this. I mean come on, she was dating Alex Gaskarth, drinking extraordinaire, so of course she’d have to act sober as some points in their relationship. And this talent of hers was coming in handy to her right now.

I apparently was quiet; but I could pass that off as illness; so technically I wasn’t lying. Because I didn’t feel all that well.

Once we’d ordered, we waited patiently, and tried focusing on the conversations at hand; which was proving quite difficult. “You girls; excluding Kara; all seem really weird tonight.” Alex concluded, and Roxy snorted; holding her giggle in once again. I looked at him, and he studied Raven closely, trying to force his way past her facade with his eyes. I deemed it unsuccessful as he tried studying the rest of us.

I felt nervous underneath Alex’s eyes. I felt they were ripping me from limb to limb trying to figure out what was behind our strange behaviour. Once his eyes left me, I let a secret sigh in relief; only to feel eyes on me once again; this time from Jack.

“Babe, are you sure you’re alright?” He asked worriedly; and I nodded with a re-assuring smile. I gulped down my water; feeling slightly better. And once the food came, us three mostly intoxicated girls guzzled it down before the boy’s had even made it half way through, and that sealed it. We all felt more confident, more able to act normal now that we’d eaten.

The boys perked up suddenly at our new attitudes and once we finished, we headed over to Alex’s place; where something was waiting for us.

He led us down to his basement, and on the table were lots and lots of bottles of alcohol, all begging to be drunk. And that’s what set Raven off. She ran upstairs; and straight towards the bathroom; Alex following her. Roxy set off in hysterical fits of giggles; while I staggered to a tatty sofa in the corner of the room. Kara shook her head and smacked her forehead.

“I think someone had a bit to drink before they left.” Jack said calmly, sitting beside me. “Sorry... We didn’t expect to feel this bad... but once we did we thought you’d be mad so we tried hiding it... Until we saw the alcohol and all those horrible feelings came back.” I shuddered slightly.

Jack laughed, and cuddled me close. “So you’re not drinking anything?” He asked. Roxy scoffed; and we all looked at her.

“BRING THIS ALCOHOL THE FUCK ON!”
♠ ♠ ♠
I hate Raven.