Sequel: Runaway Kat
Status: read the sequelll

Fat Kat

Regret

6 MONTHS LATER:

I chuckled as I remembered the night where we all go smashed together in Alex’s basement. I got scolded so badly when I got home the next morning for getting so drunk, but my parents eventually forgave me. I’d slept beside Jack that night on the tatty sofa; we were both so drunk we passed out there with some dirty blanket over us. No, we didn’t do anything sexual.

I saved that for our 4th month anniversary which was just over 2 months ago. Yes, I’d lost my virginity to Jack Bassam Barakat; and I didn’t regret it. We’d admitted our love to each other; everything seemed to be going just the way we wanted. I couldn’t have been happier with my life. My friends were still with their respective partners from before; and we were such a close knitted group.

All mistakes we’d made didn’t matter; as long as we all had each other. Of course, like any couple Jack and I had our ups and downs, but we’d always kissed and make-up in the end. The fights weren’t common, they’d happen like once a month over stupid things, and we’d tell each other how stupid we are, and laugh about it.

I was at Jack's house, just relaxing with him like we usually do on Sunday's before school. "I'm just going to the toilet... Unless you want to join of course." He winked. "I'll pass." I smirked. He pecked my lips, and disappeared out of the room and up the stairs.

I smiled to myself, and shifted myself into a more comfortable position on the sofa; just as the doorbell rang. I frowned, and got up; knowing that Jack was still in the toilet. I pulled myself up and went to the door, and opened in slowly.

A blonde girl stood before me, her fake smile stretched over her cheek bones. "Hi... Is Jack there?" She asked, her voice oozing with suspicion as she eyed me up.

"Um... He's in the toilet at the moment, can I take a message?" I asked warily, not knowing who the fuck this girl was. She sighed, and flicked her hair over her shoulder dramatically, narrowing her eyes.

"I think I'll wait for him thanks." She said coldly, before pushing past me. "Hang on; you can't just walk in here." I snapped at her, and she turned on me. "Why not? I've been here before, so I don't see a problem, do you?" She hissed at me, and just when I was going to shoot a string of profanities at her, Jack walked in.

"Jack!" The girl screeched, and I rolled my eyes and grabbed my ears. "Scream louder, I don't think he heard you." I muttered sarcastically, but she flipped me off.

"Lisa...?" His voice said quietly, and my eyes widened by a considerable amount. "What are you doing here?!" He growled angrily. "I needed to see you Jacky... Please I made a mistake, I'm sorry. I've had time to think, it's you I want Jacky; not Alex. Please I want you back!" She pleaded, and I scoffed, and went over to the other side of the room.

Lisa, the ex-girlfriend has literally just walked in to his house after a year of being away from him, and begged him for another chance. Is the girl on drugs? Seriously?

Jack stared at the girl with a look that clearly said 'are you drunk?' I turned my back to the conversation, and looked out the window, praying Alex and Raven would turn the corner and give her a piece of their minds.

"You need to leave Lisa. NOW." Jack shouted poisonously. I smirked in triumph. "But Jacky please, we were so good together-"

"I have a girlfriend Lisa! And I love her to pieces! Do you honestly think that I'd leave her for someone like you?" He asked astonished. She snapped her head in my direction I could tell; I could feel her beady eyes on me.

So I turned to meet them. "That?!" She asked, narrowing her eyes as she checked her competition. Jack glared filthily at her, before walking over to my side and wrapping a protective arm around my waist.

"Yes; her name is Katerina, and I love her. That's not going to change. I'm so happy with her. You're nothing to me anymore. So get the fuck out of my house before I force you." He said coldly,

Lisa shot Jack a pleading look, but he turned away and gripped my waist tighter. So, she shot me one last dirty look, before storming out of the house with a deafening screech.

"Whoa." I said, breaking the silence that had overcome us. "That was... Awkward." I added, and Jack let out a long, deep breath. "I don't understand why she came back here." He said slowly, and I cuddled up to him. He reacted by wrapping his other arm around me.

"She won't stop trying to win me back, Kat." He whispered, and I shuddered beneath him. "And I'm going to fight her, with every ounce of strength I have within me." I added. He smiled. "I do love you Katerina." I smiled back. "I love you too."

"Can't believe that bitch said that! Want me to go and beat her up?" Roxy asked, with a completely serious look on his face. I decided not to go to band practice because I've not been in the best of moods since that accident; and Roxy was the only girl who volunteered to stay with me.

I laughed lightly at her. "Nah, beating her up will only get her more attention." I ran a hand through my hair. "Yeah but then the bitch will get what she deserves. Seriously, she goes to my school, she's Queen of the bitchfaces, I hate the girl with a passion!" She exclaimed.

"Shit, forgot you went to her school." She rolled her eyes. "Wish I could forget too." She muttered darkly. We both giggled again.

"The boys will be finished soon; Zack's text said they're all getting kicked out tonight so they're all heading home. Jack's seems quite dazed and out of it apparently- maybe you should surprise him?" Roxy suggested.

"I don't know-" "You only live once Katerina." She said sternly. "Fine." I groaned, and rolled off my bed.

We quickly said our goodbyes, and headed towards our boyfriend's houses. The door was open so I stepped in. His parents were usually out, and his siblings all had thriving social lives, so they were barely in. I headed upstairs, but as I went to go in his room, I heard voices.

"I still love you Jacky." Lisa. It was Lisa. She was in his room. He had let her in his bedroom. Jack let out a strained sigh. "Lisa you had your chance, you blew it by fucking my best friend. Why the hell did you come back?" He asked quietly.

"I missed you. I want you, need you even. I love you so much." She said, begging slightly. "I just don't feel the same anymore..." He said bluntly. "You do!" Then suddenly it went quiet. I looked through the keyhole, and felt my heart break into tiny little pieces.

She'd kissed him, and he was kissing her back. His hands were running up and down her sides, and I felt sick. I stood up slowly, and started running quietly. I ran out of his house, and to my car; before I sped off back to my house.

He'd cheated. With her. Her of all people. The girl that snapped his heart in two. He kissed her back, which was equally as bad as kissing her to begin with.

How could I have been so stupid?

I fell onto my bed as I felt my heart crumble. The tears poured like waterfalls, and I couldn't seem to move. My body had lost any form of energy.

I was grateful I was alone; as I felt myself succumb into a screaming fit of madness, while hysterically crying to my heart’s content.

Now I regret everything.
♠ ♠ ♠
Since there is a time skip, who thinks kat and jack are sdtill okay!
xoxo Amor & Liz