Sequel: Runaway Kat
Status: read the sequelll

Fat Kat

I wish It were true.

Katerina Jacobs:

“YOU’RE FUCKING ALEX?!” Roxy screamed at the top of her lungs, and the older couples that were around us at this small park all shot her disgusted looks. “Keep your voice down! And yes, I am. I know you’re going to say its all wrong and whatever because you don’t agree with cheating-”

“Actually, I think it’s kind of epic.”

My mouth fell open. “I thought you were going to shoot me when I told you! I’ve been worrying since this morning until now! Why are you so good about it?!” I exclaimed. She shrugged. “Alex is hot, Raven’s a bitch; Jack’s a bastard... I don’t see a problem.” She grinned innocently, and I couldn’t help but laugh. “You’re just full of surprises aren’t you?” I asked randomly. “Yeah, that’s generally why I’m so loveable.” She replied seriously, before we both laughed over it.

I walked into school on Monday feeling quite nervous. I was fucking my ex-boyfriend’s best friend; and I feared people might figure it out or something. I love Jack; I really do; even though I’m doing this to him. But being with Alex was like an adventure; a risk even. I was in a way getting my revenge.

Jack wandered out of a classroom and when my eyes landed on him, it honestly felt like someone had punched me in the stomach. I felt guilty for what I was doing, until I noticed Samantha Abbots tucked under his arm, sorting out her sex hair. My mouth fell open in shock; before I recovered and put on a calm, emotionless face.

Now I didn’t care how many times I fucked Alex and enjoyed it. Jack knows how much I hate Samantha Abbots. She doesn’t even like him like that; she likes Alex! I rolled my eyes as she smirked in my direction, and I didn’t even spare a glance at Jack; I already knew it would be emotionless like mine.

Alex practically begged his chemistry teacher to be put in my Biology class apparently. And apparently, the teacher actually agreed just to shut him up. So he sat at the back with me, smirking in my direction. He was so close our thighs were touching, and his hand was friskily running slowly and softly up my inner thigh, and I had to bite back a groan.

The boy was good with his hands.

My face reddened slightly, and Alex genuinely smiled at the reaction he was receiving. All lesson he was chucking notes at me while rubbing my leg; the notes being about times and places to meet today, tomorrow and even the day after that. I was impressed that he could find the time to be honest; or that he was spending so much time with me.

I was beginning to feel flattered. I quite liked all the attention I was receiving from him. Being with him helped me forget the pain I felt pining after Jack. It helped me believe that maybe there was a light at the end of the tunnel. That maybe, just maybe; these feelings which had overcome my entire life; would disappear.

-

I was at Alex’s house for the night; his parents were out and my parents thought I was at Roxy’s. But we didn’t have sex just straight away. We spoke a bit first. It was weird talking about feelings and stuff with Alex Gaskarth, the guy who made my life a misery for so long at one point.

“Do you actually love Raven? I mean, how can you cheat on her if you love her?” He sighed, and ran a hand through his hair; messing it up. Naturally I reached out and fixed it again, and he smiled at that. “I do love her; but I don’t think she’s the Raven I once knew. She’s so... Creepy so to speak. You on the other hand are the complete opposite. I saw you today when you saw Jack and Samantha; you didn’t give them the satisfaction of knowing that it hurt. But then you tell people in confidentiality that it did hurt; which amazes me. You’re not like ordinary girls; Katerina.”

I blushed slightly, and he pulled me in to him, his arm around my waist in an affectionate sort of way. “Now; we’ve got the whole night ahead of us.” He told me, pulling out a few horror movies with a small smile. “I’ve never seen this side to you Alex; I must admit I’m rather fascinated.” He put the first movie in, and squished up to me again. I rested my head on his chest, and he held me close.

“I aim to please.” He whispered, before we settled down into the sofa; and watched the film.

-

The next morning school had apparently been cancelled. I was snoozing in Alex’s bed; when I heard the front door being knocked on. Alex groaned, and I sat up immediately. “ALEX WAKE UP YOU LAZY SHIT!” I froze. I knew that voice anywhere. Alex shot up when Jack spoke; and we looked at each other in panic. “What do we do?!” I whispered in a frenzy; and he pointed to his wardrobe. I grabbed everything I had with me and dived into the wardrobe, slamming it behind me.

Alex ran down and answered the door; before I heard footsteps running back up the stairs. They stepped into his bedroom; and through the slits in Alex’s closet door, I saw Jack collapse onto Alex’s bed with a sigh. “What’s up mate?” Alex asked casually. “I hate myself Alex.” He muttered sadly. Alex frowned. “Why?”

“I lost the girl I love with my whole heart. I actually want to just sit in my room all day; but I know you’d kill me for it.” He said, and my heart rate increased. Alex briefly glanced at the closet door; before sighing too and sitting beside his best mate. “What you done to her was stupid Jack. First you sleep with Lisa, and then you fuck her worst enemy?” Alex said, and Jack wobbled his bottom lip.

I just wanted to jump out and hug the pain away, but I bit my lip and stayed where I was. “I’m such a dick head Alex! She won’t answer my calls, my texts; she ignores me at school- I’m scared she’s going to move on!”

Oh God, how I wished that was true.

“You’re going to have to face the consequences of your actions Jack and realise that she actually might do just that. If you’d been mature about the situation you wouldn’t have given up as easily as you did.” Alex said sternly, and Jack put his face in his hands and started sobbing. Alex comforted him, while I sat in his closet, watching my ex-boyfriend and my sort of ‘lover’ have a deep conversation about me.

Well isn’t that fucked up?
♠ ♠ ♠
Amor Decapa ;D fucking up your day here.

Whats up.

I'm bored.