Sequel: Runaway Kat
Status: read the sequelll

Fat Kat

jealousy

"You know he was shocked because he likes you." Raven stated, picking on her nails while laying back on my bed. "Raven, he's even stated that he's 'best-friends' with me, when are you going to get it into that cute little head of yours that he doesn't want anything more?!"

I exclaimed, before falling onto my bed beside her. "Aww Kat, don't be so down about it!" Raven pouted. "Plus, why didn't you tell me Shane liked me?" I asked curiously, and Raven's eyes widened.

"Look. I consider you my best friend now, and when Shane told me he liked you, I freaked. I thought that if I told you, then you'd miss your chance with Jack- because he's not as confident as Shane is. But I guess now that he's 'apparently' not into you, you can go for whoever you want." She mumbled the last part as if it were the end of the world.

"Raven, then thing is- I don't want anyone else." I muttered, before punching my pillow in agitation. Her eyes sparkled mischievously. "Kat, I have a plan, but I'm not sure you're going to like it."

"Don't tell me if I won't like it."

"I am going to tell you, and you are going to listen. You're going to make Jack see what he's got before he misses out; you're going to make him jealous." She smirked evilly. "You and Alex have a scary mean streak, you're more alike than you think... But seriously, how can we make him jealous?" I asked obliviously, and she looked at me as if I had 'MUG' written across my forehead.

"You go on a date with Shane, you fool."

"That's a stupidly amazing idea! What would I do without you?"

'I don't know, die?"

"Pessimistic bitch. I've never been on a date before, what do I do? Do I call him and tell him I've changed my mind? Do I play it cool? RAVEN HELP!" I started freaking out.

"Chill, your freaky attitude is creeping me out. One, no talk to Shane tomorrow, but play it cool, make him take you somewhere classy, be confident, don't let him walk all over you. When you're on the date, I'll 'accidentally' leak that you're with Shane, then I'll text you his reaction ok?" She said, and I nodded vigorously.

"He hates Shane. What if this completely backfires and he starts hating me too?"

Raven laughed. "I highly doubt he'll start hating you. He likes you too much."

"He just doesn't like me the way I want him too."

"He's dumb. Its to be expected."

I laughed dryly.

"So you and Alex?"

"Let's not bring up that topic." She chuckled. "Only because you're finding it increasingly difficult to deny your feelings for him." I wiggled my eyebrows seductively. Her eyes sparkled and her cheeks reddened.

"He's getting better, but I need him to stop completely until I can trust him completely again. He might have a relapse and turn nasty, I can't deal with that! What if he breaks my heart?! Oh fuck my life!!"

"Wow, my freaky-ness has rubbed off on you." I stated bluntly. We both looked at each other for a few seconds, before we burst into fits of laughter.

I guess liking musicians fucked your mind up. Majorly.

-

Alex Gaskarth:

"So what if she considered going on a date with Shane? She might be considering it because you fucking told her that you and her are 'best-friends'! She probably doesn't think you like her!" I declared to Jack, who was miserably kicking the rug around my room.

"She doesn't like me, like I said. God, I can be such an idiot sometimes! I take her to my favourite place, and then I say something so stupid so now we'll NEVER leave the friendship zone."

I suddenly got an idea, and smirked devillishly. "I've got an idea, and I think it's pretty awesome." I told him. He frowned. 'What's going through your demented mind buddy?" Jack asked me, slightly curious. "Why don't you make her jealous? I heard Allyson Williams likes you... And a bit of casual flirting never hurt anyone, did it?"

"Alex, you're a freaking evil genius. I would kiss you right now, if you weren't holding a hand over your mouth."

"That's what I'm here for. I seriously should consider being a love guru. Fuck being lead singer and a guitarist, love guru sounds incredibly awesome. Now get out while I ponder on my love interest." Jack frowned at me.

"We've got band-practice."

"Fine, fine. I'll go band practice instead. I just can't please you can I?" Jack licked his lips in a seductive way.

"You're so sexy when you ramble Alex..." He purred. "Oh baby stop, you're turning me on. You might turn me gay." I winked, and he batted his eyelashes in return, before we both cracked up laughing.

"You never cease to amuse me Jack-Attack!"

"Ah neither do you little Lexi, neither do you."

Katerina Jacobs:

"Look! Look! Shane's walking this way, act casual! OH FUCK!" She cursed loudly and I frowned in confusion. "What is it?!" I cried, only to see her looking at Jack talking to some girl... Blonde hair, blue eyes, cheerleader, long legs, big boobs, nice ass... Jack's sort of girl.

And I got angry.

He didn’t like me, and now I was hell-bent on revenge.

Shane was in front of me now, and Raven had disappeared; most likely to find Alex. "You reconsidered yet?" He asked softly, a small smile gracing his lips. I smiled flirtatiously.

"I guess I was a little harsh yesterday. I would love to go on a date with you Shane."