Status: Completed!

The Real Story of Heaven and Hell

Vengeance Sevenfold

Trying to meditate while Corny the Angelic Bitch was having show and tell time with Jimmy and Matt was more than difficult. It was damn near impossible.
Especially since Corny has some kind of prejudice against me. Matt and Brian, she’s totally cool with them.
Me?
She seems to think I’m some kind of evil witch who only wants to destroy things. I really don’t get how she justifies that logic.
I guess my eyes must have started glowing again, because Matt stood up and walked over to me.
“Come on, let’s go work on your fighting.” This is the first time in a week that we’ve actually trained. I stood up, ecstatic to be doing something useful.
“Are you sure it’s wise to teach her to fight?” Cory asked.
“Unless you want Sera depending only on those dipshits, yeah.” I shot back.
“You’d really defend her in a fight?” She sounded so incredulous and that pissed me off.
“I’ve been defending Sera since kindergarten. She’s my fucking sister.” I’m actually pretty calm for demon rage. “Come on Matt.” We went into my training room, Cory and Jimmy trailing us.
“You’re pretty good at taking on one at a time. Now Jimmy and I are both gonna do it.” Matt warned me before jumping at me. I dove out of the way, slamming my shoulder into Jimmy’s chest in the process. He didn’t even flinch when I hit him and grabbed me around the waist. I sank my teeth into his bicep. He dropped me pretty damn quick and kicked me in the ribs. I curled into a ball, rolling away straight into Matt. I kicked him in the back of the leg and pinned him down. Once my hand wrapped around his throat, he was ‘dead’ in our practice. I rolled off and turned my attention back to Jimmy.
I landed two good punches on him before he smacked me in the side of the head. I kicked him in the face, grateful that I’d actually stretched today and I could reach that high. He fell and I ‘killed’ him.
It wasn’t until Cory cleared her throat that I was realized I was straddling him and our faces were super close together. I got up quickly and tried to catch my breath.
“How was that?” I asked when I was able to breath normally again.
“That was great. You took out both of us without getting seriously hurt.” Matt smiled like a proud parent. Cory just rolled her eyes.
“You’re holding back so you won’t hurt them, and they’re holding back as well.” She walked out of the room and came back a moment later with Sera.
“Lil? What’s going on?” My sister asked.
“I don’t know. Corny just went to get you I guess.” No matter how many times she asked me to call her Cory, I’m calling her Corny.
“You told me you’d fight for your sister.” Cory said before taking a swing at Sera. I caught her fist in my hand.
“You’ve gotta be kidding.” I growled. “You’re gonna attack Sera so I’ll fight to my fullest?”
“I knew you weren’t completely dumb.” She pulled loose and tried to get at Sera again. I weaved and blocked her attacks. This is the stupidest thing I’ve ever done. All I’m doing is blocking her path to Sera.
Then she started hitting me, which made me smile like a maniac. FINALLY, I have reason to smack the crap out of this bitch. I punched her in the face, that satanic smile plastered on my face.
Get it? Daughter of the Devil, satanic?
Anyway, back to my boxing match with the Angelic Bitch. I was able to keep her back, although it wasn’t a cake walk. Matt and Jimmy didn’t want to break my face. Cory had no such inhibition.
I heard a squeak of pain that wasn’t from me or Cory. I turned my head slightly and saw Sera clutching her swiftly swelling eye. I could almost see the glow my eyes were emitting.
A deep growl rumbled out of my chest and I threw myself at her, slamming us both into the floor. My fists blurred, I was hitting her so fast. It wasn’t until Jimmy pulled me off her that I realized I was burning her.
I growled and struggled to get loose. I needed to make her pay for hurting Sera.
“Lil, calm down.” Jimmy’s voice was soft in my ear. “Come back to us. Let go of the rage.” His arms were wrapped around my chest, pinning my hands to my sides. I took a deep breath and shook myself.
“Sera, are you okay?” I managed to say. That wild part of me was still vying for control.
“I’m okay Lil.” She rested her hands on my cheeks, draining my tension. I slumped in Jimmy’s arms, exhausted. I glanced over her shoulder at Cory.
Her clothes were charred and I could see burned skin under the cloth. I wasn’t going to apologize to her though. She hurt Sera so I hurt her.
“Apologize.” Jimmy hissed in my ear.
“Fuck no.” I didn’t bother to hiss back. They probably heard him anyway. “She should have known hurting Sera would make me hurt her seven times worse.” I shook loose of him.
Sera turned to Cory and I could see the decision warring in her. Heal the bitch, or leave her to suffer? I was pretty sure my sister, who couldn’t bear to kill spiders or flies, was going to heal her. The familiar glow surrounded both of them and Cory’s burns healed into her skin easily.
Let’s just say I was not a happy little demon girl right then. Sera took my hand which helped a little, but I was still upset and I could tell my eyes were still lit up.
“Come on.” She whispered, pulling me out of the room.
“She needs to get that cross out of her ass.” I muttered once we were alone. “Why couldn’t they have sent us another dude?” It was bad enough she thought it was “completely inappropriate” for Brian and Jimmy to share a bed with us, so she was sleeping in the hall outside our room and Sera and I shared a bed. I could tell Sera slept better with Brian next to her, but he followed orders from Cory.
Maybe if she didn’t treat me like a disgusting creature I would like her better.
Then I looked at Sera’s bruised eye and changed my mind.
No one hurt my sister without being avenged sevenfold.
♠ ♠ ♠
So we responded to the mods about this whole plagiarism thing and are waiting to hear back from them. I'm hoping that this will get resolved as quickly as possible so we can get back to normal :)