Status: Completed!

The Real Story of Heaven and Hell

Hell Will Look Like Disneyland

I woke up just as Jimmy was coming out of the shower.
“Morning babe.” He gave me a long kiss before starting to get dressed. I sat up carefully.
I was a little sore from last nights…activities. Needless to say I was loving the new sleeping arrangements.
Yeah, we totally did what you think we did.
I hugged Jimmy from behind, not caring that he was in the middle of pulling on his jeans. He nearly lost his balance. “Oh you.” He turned around and kissed my nose.
“Dude, your aim sucks. My mouth is down here.” I stood on my tiptoes so I could reach him easier.
“You’re never gonna let me get dressed again are you?” He laughed once we came up for air.
“Uh, no.” I stepped back when he reached for me. “I gotta shower.” He pouted and I made sure my hips swayed a little more on my way to the shower.
He was lying on the bed when I came out of the bathroom, fully dressed.
“Aww.” He whined. “You got dressed in there?”
“Couldn’t have you getting all hot.” I laughed, lacing our fingers together.
“Touché love, touché.” I headed for the kitchen while Jimmy went to look for Matt and Brian. Sera was in there eating alone.
“Hey, where’s your man?” I asked when I walked in. She took one look at me and her jaw dropped.
“Oh my God, you slept with-” She started to say, at a loud volume. I clapped my hand over her mouth to prevent the rest of the sentence from coming out.
“Yes, thank you Captain Obvious.” I sat down next to her.
“So you finally did the freak between the sheets.” My jaw hit the floor before I nearly died laughing.
“I can’t believe you just said that.” I wiped my eyes. “Thanks for the laugh Ser.”
“Oh shut up.” She was quiet for a moment. “What was it like?” If that had been anyone else asking me that, I would have had an answer full of expletives and anger. But this was my twin and based on her bonding with Brian, she was bound to be the next to lose her V card.
“It was…amazing.” I collected my scattered thoughts. “I think it’s different with every person, but it was mind-blowing. It kinda hurt at first, but he was gentle and it was…perfect.” I rested my hand on my chin and gazed off into space.
“Aww.” Sera squeezed my hand.
“Just remember that if Demon Boy doesn’t have a raincoat for his little man he’s not getting any.” I warned her. “Last thing I need is to be an aunt.” Her entire head turned red, all the way up to the roots of her hair. “Come on, let’s go find our love slaves.” We skipped off down the hall, just in time to see Cory sneaking out of Johnny’s room.
With a neck full of hickies.
And her shirt on backwards.
“Oh sweet Jesus!” I yelled. Cory jumped almost two feet into the air. “And you yelled at me for kissing Jimmy! Hypocrite much?”
“That’s different. Johnny and I are both intelligent adults.” Cory shook her hair so it covered her neck. Man I was glad Jimmy hadn’t bitten me.
“Yo Short Shit! How many times did you get it last night?” I called into Johnny’s room. He was fully dressed and unmarked, but given his ability to twist his appearance I wasn’t surprised. He had a big smile plastered across his face and he wound his arm around Cory’s waist.
I was so enjoying this. Sera was looking down at her feet like they were the most fascinating thing ever.
“Next time you yell at me for making out with Jimmy I’m so gonna remind you of this.” I shook my head. “Good job Shorty.” He smiled a little wider as we walked past and I saw them go back into his room.
“Oh Jimbo!” I said, too lazy to keep looking for him. He popped out of a room just down the hall and hugged me. “You seen Brian?”
“Right here.” I could see what attracted my sister to him. I didn’t personally feel anything when I looked at him, but judging by the look on her face, he was her sun and moon.
Kind of like Jimmy is mine.
While I’d been spacing out, he’d picked me up bridal style and was nose to nose with me.
“You zone out a lot don’t you?” He kissed me before I could answer.
“Get a room you two.” Brian rolled his eyes.
“If we go in we’ll probably never come out.” I remarked. Jimmy laughed.
“She’s right you know.” He added. “You’re lucky she even let me get dressed.”
“Yeah, my plan was to keep him naked forever.” I giggled. Sera’s head looked like a stop sign with snow on it.
“Good God.” She muttered. “Can we stop talking about this?” Brian put his arm around her and I could see that he really cared about her.
“Put me down for a sec Jimbo.” I stepped in front of Brian. “Hurt her and Hell will seem like Disneyland, capeche?”
“I won’t hurt her. The bond prevents us from doing any form of damage to each other. She’s in me, and I’m in her.”
Looks like I made the right call.