Status: Inactive

The Drug In Me Is You (Discontinued)

Ch. 11

Alysson's P.O.V.

“FUCKING CUNT!” Jacky yelled, probably so loud the neighbors could hear. I was trying to stifle my sobs and I could feel the tears running freely on my face. Jacky had punched the wall and their was a hole in it. I saw Ronnie and Adellyn in the doorway with wide eyes.

Adellyn carried me into her room and I hugged myself to her, crying into her chest then shifting so I wouldn't put pressure on her thighs. I muffled my voice but I'm sure she heard me anyway.

“H-He....he must hate me.” I said slowly, choking on my tears.
“Oh sweetie.” she cooed, running her fingers through my hair. I felt her press kisses to the top of my head and I started to calm down as she rocked me back and forth. “There there. Calm down. I'll bring you some water then you can tell me what happened.” She said but I grabbed her hand and stopped her before she could get up.

“No, don't get up, I'll do it. I don't want you to hurt your legs.” I said and stood, then slipped out the door quietly. I passed by the couch where Ronnie and Jacky were. Jacky was seething with anger and he was holding his fist to his chest. His face was contorted with pain.

I let a tear slide down my cheek then wiped my face and filled a glass with water. When I passed by him I was trembling more and I spilled a little water on the floor from shaking. I slipped and fell on my ass, spilling water all over myself. I curled up in a ball and dropped the glass to my side, feeling it shatter. I could feel a few pieces digging into my skin.

I didn't care. I welcome the pain and closed with eyes, trembling and shaking. I felt the tears start all over again and I pushed whoevers arms were trying to carry me away.

They continued trying to grab me and carry me. I heard my name being called several times. I got up and I couldn't see well, because my vision was blurred from the tears. I started seeing a mixture of glass, tears, and blood on the floor.

I walked silently to my room, wincing as I stepped on a few shards of glass and pushing everyone's arms out of my way when they tried to stop me. I slipped into my room and locked it. I didn't even make it to my bed when I collapsed on the floor and let the crying take me away. I felt sleep tugging at my eyes and I welcomed the thought of undisturbed alone time.

And soon, I was out. Like a light switch.
My last thoughts we how bad I fucked up with Jacky.

Fuck, I'm stupid.

***

I woke up to stinging all over my body. I was cold. My clothes were wet and wrinkled. I winced when I tried to stand. I pulled several shards of glass out from my feet, legs, and arms. I let out a small gasping noise with each one I pulled out. It hurt. Bad.

I stripped off my clothes and opened the door not caring who was in the house. I didn't give a fuck about anything right now. I haven't been like this since the fight with my mom when she hit Lynn. I shrugged the memory away from my head and slipped into the bathroom, not caring Lynn was brushing her teeth.

I didn't care I was naked, I started the water and grabbed my toothbrush, applying toothpaste. She stared at me wide eyed and I avoided eye contact with her. “Aly I-” she started but I cut her off. I wasn't in the mood for it.

I slipped in the shower, cringing away from the stinging the hot water made when it touched all the cuts from the glass shards. I brushed my teeth in the shower like I always did and took a quick shower. I went with a cherry blossom smell today. I felt like being girly.

I lathered extra today and shaved my legs, while tears fell down my face although you couldn't tell with the water falling on my face. I cleaned my face with some morning breeze thing and shut the water off, wrapping a towel around me and sticking my tooth brush in the little cup by the sink.

I could hear the whispers on the other side of the door and I pulled my hair into a loose bun before opening the door and watching the three people collapse on the floor in front of me since they were leaning against the door. They all looked up at me wide eyed.

“Really guys, REALLY !?” I yelled at them, pissed off and even more upset than before. I was a wreck right now. I pulled Adellyn by the arm and brought her in my room, locking it. I was happy it was sound proof. Those damn nosy boys couldn't hear.

I pulled on my undergarments and then a pair of short shorts with a pink tank top and let my hair fall in natural curls. I turned back to Lynn on my bed and sat next to her. “I'm ready to tell you, now.” I said softly, a frown forming on my lips.

She nodded, signaling me to continue. I took in a deep breath and looked around the room, staring at the posters on my blue walls. “I...We were talking like we normally did, and then he went to get something in the kitchen. I looked through his phone casually, and saw a text from some girl...” I trailed off, tears welling up in my eyes.

“And well, I asked him about it, and he tried explaining to me that she was nothing but I wouldn't listen. And I was crying...I just wouldn't listen to him or let him explain...if only I would have listened he...” I said, choking on my tears. I felt Lynn grab my hand and caress it and I took in a deep breath to calm myself down. “He got angry and called me a fucking cunt then punched the wall. I got scared and I..I broke down which made him seem to make him more angry.” I whispered just loud enough for her to hear.

I felt myself being pulled into her arms and I pushed myself away after a few minutes. I wanted to talk to Jacky. “I'm okay Lynn. I'm gonna go talk to him.” She nodded, unsure what to say, and I slipped out the room to find Jacky laying on the couch with Ronnie sitting on his face.

I cleared my throat. “Jacky can I...can I talk to you a minute in my room?” I said, staring at my feet. I watched Lynn pass by me and sit on the chair opposite of the couch.

Ronnie got up to sit next to Lynn and I didn't look up until Jacky was standing right in front of me. I gave him a weak smile and walked into my room, then closed it when he came in. He let out a heavy breath and sat on my bed, looking stressed and pinching the bridge of his nose with his fingers.

I walked over to him and sat next to him, leaving a little space between us.. “I...I wanted to apologize..I should have listened to you and I-” I was cut off by Jacky's lips on mine. I smiled into the kiss and it took me a while to respond but he stopped and pulled away, wiping tears off my face that I hadn't noticed had fallen.

He wrapped his arms around me rocking me back and forth. “Shh shh. It's alright. I should have heard you out and reacted better. It's okay.” He said, cooing and kissing my forehead.

I sighed in relief and pressed myself to him laying my head on his chest and curling up to him. I smiled and closed my eyes. Why was I so tired lately? I didn't care. I was in and out of sleep at the sound of Jacky's voice singing to me.

“Aly?” He said, softly against my ear, leaving a trail of kisses on my neck. “Hmm?” I responded, snaking my arms around his waist.”

“Let me move in with you.” He said, and I could hear the smile in his voice.

“Gladly.” I responded. And then I was pulled under the bed sheets.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm gonna get shannon back soon, promise guys. I just needed a break from cliff hangers.
I will start THREATENING you guys if you don't comment <.<
Like, I won't update as fast as I do anymore.
So comment. ;~;
Please?
I love my silent readers anyway though...(: