Status: Inactive

The Drug In Me Is You (Discontinued)

Ch. 16

..::Adellyn's P.O.V::..

My cheeks were throbbing since I had just gotten them pierced. Once we parked, Jacky was out there, waiting for Aly, making me smile. Until he ended up poking my newly pierced flesh. Then I punched him. We were out there for a few minutes, until I noticed somebody missing.

"Guys, where's Ronnie," I asked.

"Dunno, let's go see," Aly pointed her finger in the hair and marched towards the apartment Ronnie and I shared. I turned the knob to find that it was locked. I fumbled with the keys while Aly just knocked away, unaware that I had the keys in my hand. Ronnie answered the door in his boxers. I pushed in a little so I could get in, but he was trying to block me. Then I saw a naked girl on the couch, covering herself with the shirt Ronnie had on today.

"Lynn," he said, he was standing right in front of me, trying to draw me into him. My knee instantly jerked up, sending Ronnie to the floor in pain. I stomped over to the chick on the couch, and grabbed her by her hair. She clawed at me, but by far, missed. I smashed her face into my knee, then dragged her outside to the parking lot, where any body and every body would be able to see her goods.

By the time I walked back inside, Ronnie was standing up, "Lynn, I- we're not dating, I just, I, have needs, Lynn," he stammered out. I heard him, but I didn't act as if I heard him. I went to my room, slamming my door in his face. I locked it, and dragged out my suitcase. I threw everything in my closet into my suitcases, then jumped on them, so they would close. When I finally got them zipped up, I went to the window. We were on the first floor, thankfully. I placed my things outside of the window, and grabbed a few of my valuables.

I carefully pulled myself through the window, then shut it. I picked up my stuff, and went to Aly and Jacky's apartment. It wasn't locked, but they both were inside Ronnie's apartment. I dropped all of my stuff in Aly's room, then texted her, telling her where I was. I sat at the end of my bed as I waited for her to come.

When she entered, she engulfed me in a big hug. I didn't even know I was crying. I wiped my tears quickly.

"It shouldn't even matter," I said, sniffling, "I never even gave him a chance," I sighed, turning it all around on me.

"Yeah, baby girl," Aly consoled me, then sat next to me, bringing me into a cradle, "But if he loved you, he wouldn't have made babies with another girl, especially when you're living with him," she cooed. I started feeling better, because my sister soothed me seven fold.

"Can I sleep here tonight," I asked, not wanting to go back to Ronnie's apartment.

"Yeah," she said, a smile in her voice, "but you're going to have to talk to Ronnie soon," she said what I didn't want to hear.

"You're right," I stood up, "and I forgot my iPod," I sighed, walking back outside. I went back to my window, and slid it open. I tumbled in, and shut my window, locking it behind me. I grabbed my iPod from the night stand. I went through the door this time, like a normal human being. Ronnie's head shot up when he saw me, then he came up to me.

"I promise you I will never touch another gi-" he started saying, the words tumbling out of his mouth, but I interrupted him.

"I'm staying with Aly, tonight," I said, walking away.

"Are you coming back," he asked behind me.

"I don't know," I didn't even give him the courtesy of turning around to look at him. I didn't want to talk to him right now, not mentioning the fact that Jacky was right there watching the whole thing. I walked back into where Aly was, and fell face first onto her bed.

"Iye munnuh ho hmm un tsee mmm," I mumbled into the bed.

"What," Aly giggled as she looked at me weirdly. I lifted my head up just enough so I could speak clearly.

"I want to go home and see mom," I said and put my head back down.

"Well, I can't just leave Jacky. Not just out of nowhere, but we will see her soon," she started stroking my hair.

"I wish I would stop getting hurt," I sighed, laying my head on it's side.

"I know, doll. I will personally cut off his balls if he does it again," she promised me.

"That doesn't sound appealing," Ronnie and Jacky came walking into the door. I knew I should have locked it.

"Do you think now is a good time," Aly said, a pissed off looking headed towards Ronnie.

"Adellyn," Ronnie had a pleading tone in his voice. I looked back to Aly, who was gone. Along with Jacky. That cunt. I sat in the corner of the room, knowing I was stuck with Ronnie, "I am so sorry. I know I said no girls, but I had to get that out," he admitted, a pained look on his face.

"You know, I was about to let you in," I told him, a tear slipping down my face.

"I know, and I'm the stupidest mother fucker I've ever met in my life," He said, squatting down in front of me.

"You realize it's going to take you so much more for me to ever be able to trust you, to love you," I said, my voice was bitter.

"I do, and I deserve it," his eyes were understanding. He kissed me on the forehead, and grabbed my hand to pull me up, " So come back," he pleaded.

"No," I denied him, "I want to stay here with Aly, tonight. You can take my shit back to my room and hang it back up, if you will," he pouted as I said this, but nodded non the less.

"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow," he picked my my cases, and walked out. I followed behind to Aly and Jacky who were in the kitchen.

"I HATE YOU," I yelled at her, then walked back into her room.

"Bitch! We're going out, tonight, so get dressed in some fancy shit," she told me coming in. I grunted as I pushed myself up to go back to the apartment I shared with Ronnie. I told Ronnie that we were all going out and he had to get dressed. My makeup and hair were already done. I slipped on a light pink and black dress with matching stilettos, and slipped on my jewelry and grabbed a random clutch.

I met up with Ronnie in the hall, rolling my eyes at him because he flashed me a huge smile. We went out to a fancy french restaurant, which I couldn't understand the menu, and Alysson had to help me, because that's the language she took in high school, since I took german. We had a great night, and went home. I changed into one of Aly's tees and we watched movies, while Jacky was over with Ronnie.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH," Aly and I yelled as Jacky came through the door during a tension building part of the scary movie we were watching.

"Aly," he said, looking zoned out.

"Yeah," she looked up at him and smiled. They started getting better, I knew she was starting to trust him more.

"I have some, uh, news," he said, and gulped.

"Well, what is it," Aly stood up, looking nervous.

"So, ah, apparently I'm, uh, married."

Oh no.

(c)Shannon.
♠ ♠ ♠
EMELIE.
IS.
GOING.
TO.
MURDER.
ME.


OH SHIT.
WHAT'S IN THE BUCKET?
WHAT'S IN THE BUCKET MOTHER FUCKER DUMB SHIT.
MOTHER FUCKING DUMB GRAPES, AND GRAPES IN THE MOUTH.
GRAPES IN THE MOUTH MAKE ME HAPPY DOWN SOUTH.
GOT A BONER WHAT ARE YA' GOING TO DO....


....It was nice knowing you, cruel world.

This is what Lynn and Aly wore out to eat <3