Status: Inactive

The Drug In Me Is You (Discontinued)

Ch. 17

Jacky's P.O.V

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH” Lynn and Aly had yelled when I came through the door. It looked like they were watching some scary movie. Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. How was I going to tell her....

She was going to hate me. To pack her bags and leave.

“Aly.” I said, softly. There were so many thoughts running through my head. I needed to fucking change. I couldn't just go running off after every show and getting drunk, fucking girls. That needed to stop.

I wanted to commit to Aly now. Look at the mess all that partying shit got me into? Aly would hate me no.

“I have some, uh, news.” I said and gulped. I averted my eyes from her and stared at the floor, letting my hair sweep in front of my eyes.

“Well, what is it?” she said. Her voice got a bit pitchier, she sounded nervous. I could feel her eyes on me.

“So, ah, apparently I'm, uh, married.” I said, nervously. I prepared myself for the sling of curse words she was going to throw at me.

“WHAT THE FUCK JACKY. YOU BITCH ASS CUNT SLUT MOTHERFUCKING ASSHOLE TWAT!” she said, storming over to me. I looked up at her and I could feel my eyes water. That hurt.

“Why the fuck can't you keep it in your pants dammit! I know we aren't together, but I was starting to fucking trust you again! Like, what the hell. Don't you think you should've mentioned you were married BEFORE you made me fall for you? That's your third fucking strike, Jacky. I'm out.” She shouted. I saw tears streaming down her face.

She turned around and headed for her door. I saw Lynn stand up to go after her. I grabbed Aly and spun her around to face me, then crushed her to me. I felt her pounding her fists against my chest and sobbing.

“Let go of me! Don't fucking touch me!” she sobbed and screamed at the same time. I stroked the top of her hair and let her hit me and scream at me til she collapsed in my arms crying. She gave in and wrapped her arms around me, nuzzling her tear streaked face into my chest.

“Why are you such a fucking asshole?” She said, her voice small and hard to makeout because it was against my chest. I kisses the crown of her head and shook my head.

“Aly, let me explain.” I said, looking down at her. She tilted her head up ever so slightly and I could see the pain and hurt in her eyes. I really fucked up, badly. I cared about her so much. What the fuck was wrong with me? To go on and hurt a girl like that who looked at me everyday with so much adoration?

I had just started to get her to trust me again. I fucked everything up and now I probably had no fucking chance of getting her to go out with me now. Fuck I was an idiot. She nodded softly and I swooped her up in my arms bridal style, carrying her to the couch and laying her on my lap in the same position.

I moved her fringe out of her face and tucked it behind her ears, then wiped her tears away with my thumbs. “I'm so so so so so sorry Aly. I never meant for this to happen. I didn't even know I was married.” I said to her, honesty in every word I spoke. I stroked her hand with my thumb and held it.

“I know I fucked up pretty fucking badly with us, but we are getting a divorce. It was one of our drunked shows and apparently we fucked and got married. It happened 3 months ago and I didn't find out til now. I'm sooooo, sorry. I really never meant to hurt you.”

I felt a few tears slide down my cheeks and I looked away from her. I felt her hand cup my chin and move it back so I was looking her in the eyes. She wiped my tears away and did the unexpected. She leaned in and kissed me.

It was a small kiss. Just a barely brush of the lips, but it took a huge weight off my shoulder. She knew I cared. She knew I didn't mean to hurt her. Everything was fine. Sort of.

“Please know that that was the last thing I ever wanted to do to you, Aly. I never wanted to hurt you. I want to protect you and make sure you don't get hurt.” I said, stroking her cheek with the back of my hand.

She nodded and curled up to me, laying her head on my shoulder and leaving soft kisses on my neck. They weren't like other girls kisses. They'd try to turn me on, but hers were soft. Loving, almost.

“I adore you, Alysson. And I plan to divorce her as soon as possible. Which is in like, an hour. I scheduled a court date and everything.” At this she looked up at me almost happily. She gave me a sad smile, but atleast she tried to smile.

“You really do care...” I heard her say, almost a whisper. I nodded and felt her arms wrap around my torso.

I smiled down at her and moved some of her hair out of her forehead, then leaned down and kissed it. It was almost a perfect moment, til I heard shuffling by the hallway.

“Lynn. I know you're listening, we're done with the mushy-gushy stuff. You can come back. I know you listened t othe whole thing, I can hear you.” I called out. I heard her giggle and then walk out from the hall holding up a pair of Dora boxers.

I cursed under my breath and looked down. I hope to fucking god I wasn't blushing.

“Are you blushing?” I heard Aly say in the middle of a few laughs. I glared at her. She burst out laughing. “OHMYGOD, LYNN! HE'S BLUSHING! THE Jacky Casey Vincent, is blushing. Take a fucking picture bitch, what're you doing standing there?”

I heard the click of a camera go off which just caused me to blush even more. “I fucking hate you guys.” I said, hiding my face in Aly's chest.

“Uhm, Jacky. Can I ask you two questions?” I heard Aly say, giggling.

I nodded, which caused her to giggle even more. Her boobs were so soft. I nuzzled my head in between them even more.

“Well, for one thing. Why do you have Dora boxers?” She asked, and I looked up at her, resting my chino on her left boob, she was raising an eyebrow at me. Oh, how I loved it when girls wore tanktops.

“A fan girl gave them to me.” I said simply, shrugging.

“Ooookay. Well, question two. Why the fuck are you motorboating my boobs?” She said. I heard Lynn burst out laughing from the kitchen then choke on something.

“YEAH THAT'S RIGHT. KARMA'S A BITCH. CHOKE ON THAT DICK, LYNN.” I said, I heard her burst out laughing and fall on the floor, causing me to chuckle.

Aly's chest started vibrating with every laugh. I smiled up at her broadly. “Oh and, to answer your question, it's because your boobs are extremely fucking soft.” I said, nuzzling my head in them again. “Ahgnd shiorft.” I mumbled, muffled by her boobs.

“What?” She asked, confused. I lifted my head off of her boobs to look at her. “And soft.” I said, smiling. She whacked me on the head and I pouted, rubbing the spot she hit. “Ow.” I whined. She laughed.

“Not funny.” I said, flipping her over so I was laying on her. “Jacky, get the fuck off. You're heavy!” She complained. I laughed.

“Nope. Not until I get a kiss.” I said. This was a pretty brave move for me, considering what had just happened.

She shook her head. “Nope, as long as there's a Mrs. Vincent out there, no way.” She said, pushing me off of her and causing me to fall on the floor. I pouted and watched her head to the bathroom. “I'm gonna shower!” She called. I huffed and headed for the door, to go to court.

“Oh, and Jacky?” she said, peeking out of the bathroom door. I could tell she was naked by her bare shoulder. I got hopeful, and smiled lustfully at her.

“Yes, Alysson?” I said, turning on my heel to face her.

“Ronnie totally fucking broke bro code. He was suppose to attempt to heal you by taking you to a bachelor party before you got married. So that's a fail on his part.”

I heard Lynn double over in laughter and saw her in the door frame of the kitchen clutching her stomach.
“You guys suck!” I said annoyed. I turned for the door and I was half way out when Alysson stopped me.

“Wait wait, Jacky. One more thing.” Aly pleaded. I sighed and looked back at her, annoyed. “What?” I asked her, wanting to leave already.

“I love you.” she said, and winked.

I felt my heart do a belly flop. I smiled, probably the most retarded smile ever. But I was happy, I didn't give a fuck. She loved me.

“I love you too, Aly.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I wrote this lovely chapter nice and long. I have fun writing this chapter, cause I've never done Jacky's POV. You kinda get to know how he feels about her, and more about him I guess.

This is just so you guys don't think he's an asshole x:
We love our silent readers.
Mwuah. :3
Emelie ♥