Status: Inactive

The Drug In Me Is You (Discontinued)

Ch. 18

..::Adellyn's P.O.V::..

Aly was in the shower, and Jacky went to go get...divorced. Oh the life of a rock star. I decided it was pretty late, and I should go wash all of my makeup off. I skipped over to the apartment I shared with Ronnie, only wearing my over sized t-shirt. Thankfully, it was unlocked. It was really dark in the space, and if Ronnie was doing anything bad, I didn't want to know. I started heading towards my room, when I heard noises from Ronnie's room. Oh god, it was moaning. That's it, I'm not coming back. Then the moaning got louder. Now that it was more audible, I could tell that he was crying. I heard quiet talkin, now. I put my ear to the door, so I could attempt to hear it more clearly.

"I messed up so bad, Doc," I caught, "the girl I was telling you about, I messed up," by the fact that I didn't hear a response, I assumed he was on the phone, or friggin' insane, "I had sex with another girl...Yes, I love her...No, not the girl I fucked...Adellyn...I'm in love with her...okay, I understand, goodnight," he seemed so sad, he was talking to his therapis, about...me.

Then I heard louder crying. I burst into the room and cradled him.

"Shh, Ronnie, it's okay," I let him cry into my chest," I forgive you, it's okay," I started soothing him.

"I'm su-such, a fuck, up," he said in between sobs.

"No, you're just used to that life style," I acted like I completely understood, when in reality, what he did hurt me so bad. He calmed down a bit before he continued talking.

"I don't deserve you and I am so so so sorry for doing that to you," he said, apologizing, now situating us so I was on his lap, and he cradled my cheek in his hand.

"But you could earn me," I reassured him.

"I'm not an honest man," he admitted.

"I know," and trust me, I did know.

"I really do want you," now he was looking me in the eyes.

"It sounds more like you need me," I looked down into my lap. I knew he was staring at me intensely, even if we were in the dark, that's why I looked away. In the next brief moment, his lips crashed into mine, leaving no space between us. He was on top of me on the floor at the foot of his bead. His hands cradled the sides of my face, some fingers lingering towards my neck. He broke his lips a was just for second to speak.

"You're exactly right," he whispered, then his lips were on mine again. My fingers ended up tangled in his long black hair. Everything in my head was screaming no, but we both wanted this. Even though we weren't new to each other's bodies, this time it was completely different. There was more love, and it was less sloppy. My legs wrapped around his waist, and whatever space was between us disappeared. My hands explored his bare back, and I noticed for the first time he wasn't wearing a shirt, making me aware that I hadn't been wear pants when I came over.

He got up and put me on the bed, re-stationing himself on top of me. His hands traveled up the sides of my rib cage under my baggy t-shirt, leaving goosebumps where his fingertips had stroked ever so gently. He pushed my shirt over my head, and I threw it to the floor, leaving me in my bra and panties. He started kissing on my neck, and his hands went to the latch of my bra as his lips started getting lower and lower.

He kissed the tender areas of my nipples, then traced them with his tongues. A moan of pleasure escaped from my mouth. He started playing with my pantie line, teasing me. He played with my opening with his fingers, and he came back up to kiss me. I tugged on his boxers, telling him that I wanted them off, so he rid himself of them, and mine as well. He got back on top of me, trailing kisses down my neck, chest, and stomach. The way he flicked his tongue made my legs wobble uncontrollably, and I saw a smirk on his face when he came back up, proud he did his job right. He kissed me on the nose, then entered me, thrusting slow at first, and gradually got faster.

He traced my lips with his tongue as he was going at it, and I wrapped my arms around his neck, bringing his mouth closer towards mine. It seemed like an eternity that we went at it. He finished all over me, then collapsed.

"EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW," I screamed, shooting up and heading towards the shower to wash the visque white liquid off, "GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS," I screamed to myself. I heard Ronnie laughing in the background. I came back out, and gathered my clothing from the floor, then put them on.

"You're the best I've ever had, baby," He came to me, still butt ass naked. He cradled my hips, and kissed me. I turned to leave when he grabbed my hand, "Where are you going," he had a pouty face on.

"I'm still staying over with Aly," I winked at him.

"But, I thought, we-" he trailed off.

"I promised her, she's my sister. I'll be back tomorrow, I promise," I walked back over to him and kissed him on the forehead. I walked back over to Jacky's apartment, and walked into the two making out.

"COUGH. COUGHCOUGH. COUGH," I shouted out, interrupting them. Jacky flipped my off, so I turned around and mooned him.

"Hey, where were you?" Aly asked.

"With Ronnie," I winked at them.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH," the two said together. Aly pecked Jacky on the lips one last time before getting up, and we went to her room. I fell face down on her bed and she sat down.

"So what was he like..." she started asking me a bunch of questions, but I had already passed out. I was half awake when she picked me up and put me under the covers, then quietly played a Metallica CD.

..::Next Day::..

I woke up with a strong urge to get a tattoo. It was like I needed it. I hurried and got up. Aly was still asleep, and I didn't want to wake her. I walked out and found Jacky playing his guitar in the living room. I was mesmerized at how fast his fingers moved, and then I snapped out of it.

"Jacky," I asked, standing in front of him.

"Yeah," he didn't stop playing his guitar.

"Will you take me to go get a tattoo," I begged.

"Now," he asked, then stopped playing.

"Yeah, I'LL GO GET DRESSED," I said, then ran to my apartment. I quickly put on a purple and white striped halter top and a denim skirt, with a purple Doc Martens. I threw on some jewelry and my stuff into a bag, then put my ponytail, and quickly did my makeup. I sprayed on some perfume, then ran back to Jacky's apartment, "ALRIGHTLETSGO," I was beginning to get more hyper because I was getting more excited. He grabbed his keys and we went to the car. He drove me to a place called Ouch! Now I was a bit nervous, but I still wanted this. I skipped into the parlor, and went up to the desk.

The guy looked at me weird, yeah, I'm a small girl coming to get a tattoo.

"Butterfly?" He smirked as he made fun of me.

"No, an anchor, on my upper forearm," I said. I loved anchors for some reason.

"Would you like any specifics," he asked.

"No, just do whatever you want with it," I insisted. We went through with the whole Id and payment stuff, and I was finally in the chair, with Jacky holding my hand, because I made him. The guy started working on me, and no, I did not scream, even though I wanted to, really really badly. When I was finally done, the guy bandaged my arm up, and gave me some gooey stuff to put on my tattoo every day for the first two weeks. I was happy. I finally did it, I finally got a tattoo.

We drove back to the apartment, and I was super happy to show Ronnie and Aly, but Aly first. I skipped into the house to her room.

Looks like I'd be showing Ronnie at the same time as her, because there he was, in bed where I had been.

: ' (

(c)Shannon.
♠ ♠ ♠
The second day was kind of rushed, because I wanted Emelie to read it before she went to bed. This is what she wore when she went out with Jacky and this is what she got for her tattoo.

I hope you enjoyed my rushed chapter, but then again, you just read the most proper sex scene I have EVER wrote in my life. Congradulations.

As you can tell, if you also read Creatures, I LOVE anchors, for some reason. I don't even think they look all that good. I just like them, because I think they're cool.

And yeah.
I forgot to mention, guise. I'm fapping.
I like big hard Ronnie dick. Up my vagina. Yep.
Squirmy squirmy. I'm on the phone with Emelie right now.
I'm moaning penis.
Mmmmf.
ok.bye.
xoxo, Shannon.