Status: Inactive

The Drug In Me Is You (Discontinued)

Ch. 3

Alysson's P.O.V.

I could feel Lynn's eyes staring at me but right now I didn't care. I was oh so happy. I was kissing, no, making out with the guitarist of Ronnie Radke's new band. AND he had a brittish accent. I felt our tongues dancing together and I was in pure bliss as his hands were on the small of my back.

Eventually we had to part from eachother to take breaths and I blushed when I turned to find Lynn and Ronnie staring at me. Adellyn was shocked, her mouth hanging wide open and her eyes as wide as possible. I blushed so many shades of red I didn't think my skin would ever go back to normal.

Ronnie of course, was smirking and gave Jacky a highfive, which in turn just made me blush even more. “ALLY!” Lynn shrieked. She had a small smile on her face. “Whatttt? I'm 21 now. Pshh.” I said avoiding my gaze from everyone and swirling my drink with my straw. It's not like I was drunk. Barely even tipsy either....It was just in the moment. We were talking and he just kinda, leaned in.

At first I was shocked, but it just felt so right that I went with it. Everyone just kinda stayed quiet after that, so to ease the tension I grabbed Lynn's arm and started pulling her towards the dance floor. “We're going dancing!” I exclaimed pulling her further into the meshing crowd of bodies.

We faced eachother and started dancing swaying our hips and moving low then going back up. We did it in that way only two hot sisters could do it. “So how was it?” She said loudly trying to let me hear her above the music. She winked at me and giggled. I blushed furiously, but she was my sister, I couldn't lie to her. “Amazing.” I admitted sheepishly, looking at the floor blushing again.

She giggled and out of the corner of my eye I could see Ronnie and Jacky staring at us and talking to eachother. I was dying to know what they were saying about us! They seemed to notice because Jacky winked at me. I turned my head and close my eyes and kept dancing to the beat of the music.

“I'm not the only one with a crush.” I pointed out and stared at Adellyn, teasing her. She had a questioning look so I pointed a finger to Ronnie and smiled, aware that he was staring at her dancing. She blushed and mumbled “Shut up.” I laughed and changed the beat my hips were moving when the songs changed.

I saw a guy walking up to Adellyn and he asked her to dance. He looked a couple years older than us. 5'9, brown floppy hair, and green eyes. He had on a leather jacket and some blue shirt under it, then some black jeans. Before she could say anything Ronnie was walking towards us and he looked at the guy with a twinkle of jealousy in his eyes.

“Sorry, this ones mine.” He told the guy, and grabbed Lynn's hand pulling her away from him. You could visibly see how much she was blushing even through the dim lights and the darkness of the bar. He backed off and just walked away. Ronnie spun Lynn around so her back was facing him and she slowly started grinding on him to the beat of the music. I grinned as he put his hands on her waist.

I got sad now noticing my dance partner had been stolen. Then I felt a pair of arms around me and I jumped but then turned to see Jacky smiling at me and he winked, slowly starting to sway my hips. I laughed and layed the back of my head on his chest and grinded with him to the music.

I don't know when it happened but Jacky had made us go lower and his fingers were tracing light circles on my sides. I was loving every moment of this and just got lost in the music. I closed my eyes and breathed in a hard sigh. When I opened my eyes I spotted Ronnie and Adellyn still dancing but he was facing her now, and they were kissing ! I smiled to myself then turned around to face Jacky still dancing with him.

I got on my tippytoes and whispered in his ear, “Jacky, look at Ronnie and Lynn.” I said. I could feel him shiver a bit but I had to be imagining that. It could've been the vibrations from the music. I saw him snicker when I returned to my normal height. He was still staring at them while I swayed my hips to the music and I felt him pull me closer.

He had a mischevious glint in his eyes and he looked down at me grinning. Uh oh. I knew what he was going to do next. And as I predicted, he crashed his lips into mine and we started moving them in sync. I smiled against his lips and layed my head in the crook of his neck while my arms wound around him and his wrapped entirely around my waist.

We broke apart and he took my hand and pulled me towards the back door. I was a bit scared when I noticed Ronnie and Lynn weren't on the dancefloor anymore. When he opened the back door I followed him and felt relief wash through me when I saw Ronnie and Lynn leaning against the wall with mile wide smiles.

I winked at her and walked next to Jacky as we approached them. “So....” Ronnie started. “Since it's your birthday's and all...” Jacky was the one to speak this time.

Lynn and me had our mouths hanging open and were in shock. Oh no they didn't, I thought to myself. They wouldn't, would they? I saw my horror mirrored in Lynn's face. She was thinking the same thing.

“We got you something.” they both said at the same time, grinning at us. We both groaned and smiled at the same time, eyeing the two boys. I mean we met them today. And they got us a gift ! And we madeout with them, my subconscious slowly added in.

Ergh, shut up. I said to my head. I was talking to myself in my head. Did you need anymore proof I was a lunatic? I brought myself back to reality as Ronnie and Jacky both pulled boxes out of their back pockets. They were small and rectangular, black too.

They both opened them and showed us beautiful pendants. Mine was black, Adellyn's was white. It had out name scrawled across them and I squealed then clamped my hand over my mouth realizing what I did. Gosh, how embarrassing. They chuckled and even Lynn giggled. I hid my face then mumbled a “Thank you.” to Jacky and blushed.

Ronnie was behind Lynn putting it on for her, and she was blushing. I smiled at her then felt my hair being brushed away from my neck behind me. It was Jacky attempting to put the necklace on for me, I smiled. He really was adorable.

Lynn kissed Ronnie's cheek and thanked him again, and I turned to face Jacky and placed my hand on my new necklace, holding it in the palm of my hand. I smiled and kissed his nose, then he scrunched his face up in this cute way. I giggled.

“You look beautiful.” Jacky commented. I blushed. “Thank you.” I said to him, my voice low as I stared at the floor. Then I turned to stare at Ronnie and Lynn. My face widened in shock. This time it wasn't Ronnie who made the first move. It was Adellyn! And she was just about eating his face off. I giggled like a little girl.

Adellyn making out with Ronnie? Uh oh.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woah. (; Payback, shannon. Love youuuu.
And you guys, comment. Srsly.
We need support. D:<