Status: Inactive

The Drug In Me Is You (Discontinued)

Ch. 5

Alysson's P.O.V.

I was still hugging Jacky when I heard her screaming at him. “RONNIE RADKE YOU'RE A FUCKING ASSHOLE.” Lynn screamed at the top of her lungs. She was PISSED. Whatver he did, it must've been big...I half walked half ran towards her to see her sobbing and trying to hide it while Ronnie was a few feet away from her wide-eyed and shocked.

Another girl was in his arms, and by the look on her face they'd been kissing. She looked confused, and Adellyn looked full out heartbroken. I took her by the arm and pulled her out of there and towards the back where nobody was. We went behind one of the amps and stereos so no one would find us.

I brushed off her tears with the tip of my thumb and hugged her to me while she sobbed in my shoulder. “Shh shh.” I soothed her and stroked her hair. “It'll be okay. I'm sure he didn't mean it. We have no idea what happened. She could've been some fan girl who threw herself at him. Don't worry about it, Lynn.” I said pulling away from her and looking into her eyes.

She shook her head and tried to stop crying, but she kept sniffling. “He...he..we really were...a one night..s-stand.”she said in between sniffles. “Oh no sweetie. Please stop crying. You couldn't have been a one night stand. I can tell he really does care about you by the way he looks at you.” I said stroking her back slowly.

At this she seemed to calm down a bit. She lifted her eyes from where she was staring at the ground and looked up at me. “You really think he cares?” she almost whispered. I nodded. “Of course he does. He adores you. Who wouldn't?” I said smiling at her. A corner of her lip pulled up but she still didn't smile. I pouted. “I'll be right back, alright? I'm gonna get you water and tissues.” I lied. She nodded and I stalked off to find Jacky.

I turned all through out the backstage area towards the tour bus. He wasn't outside. I crept up towards the bus and quickly went inside when no one was looking. Nope. Just a bunch of empty bunk beds and food all over the place. Typical band guys. I hopped down and searched around where I last saw Ronnie, by the stage curtains where the backstage people were allowed. He was there.

“JACKY!” I half whispered half hissed to him. He looked up at me and his eyes widened when he saw how mad I was. Damn straight I'm mad. Fucking Ronnie hurt my sister. I'll chop his balls off. Seriously. He better hope I don't see his face before I get this all straightened out. Jacky rose slowly and walked towards me cautiosly then raised an eyebrow at me.

“Don't raise your eyebrow at me. Tell me what the fuck is going on with Ronnie. He was kissing another girl. I thought he liked my sister.” I inquired at him. He let out a heavy sigh and looked straight into my eyes. Almost all my madness disintergrated right on the spot.

“Okay, I'm sorry I'm being bitchy...but really. She's heartbroken. I've never seen her cry over a guy. Ever. She's really torn over this. She thinks they were a one night stand...I'm starting to believe it to.” I said whispering the last part to myself. He heard me, he must have. He tilted my chin up and made me look at him.

“WE weren't a one night stand. I like you, a lot. Don't tell anoyone I told you this, but Ronnie's never really been one to commit to a relationship..he's more for sex.” he said. I scoffed. As If that weren't obvious. “But....” he continued and I looked at him, waiting. “He does like Adellyn. I can tell. He's never looked at a girl like that and he wouldn't hurt her either way, because he knows I like you and I want to be around you a lot, which means he'd have to be around Lynn a lot to.”

“I guess that makes sense...” I agreed. “Listen, I don't know what he did, but I'll talk to him, okay?” He said and kissed my forehead. I just nodded and looked down. He turned to leave but I grabbed his arm. “Oh and one more thing...I promised Lynn water and tissues...” He smiled and pointed to the tour bus. I nodded again and let his arm go then walked to the tour bus.

The retarded ass guard didn't wanna let me in but after about 10 minutes of arguing Jacky came and told him it was okay. The second time going in you really feel the stench of the place. It was so gross. I took some tissue from the bathroom and a water bottle and went back to Adellyn. The rims of her eyes were red and she looked depressed off her ass.

I sat on her lap facing her and got to work. I wouldn't let her be depressed at a concert. Or look like shit. I damped some water on a tissue and removed all her smudged makeup then gave her a dry one to blow her nose. By the time I was done she had drank half the water bottle. She gave me a half smile, I could tell it was fake and forced.

I grabed her hand and led her out to all the screaming fans lining up at the stage waiting for the concert to start and pulled her up right by the stage where our passes permitted us to be. I saw the band setting up but I didn't see Jacky or Ronnie. Where the hell were those fuckers? The concert started in 2 minutes. I looked next to me to see Adellyn nervous and still sad. She was staring all around the stage frantically. I placed my hand on her shoulder and looked at her.

She calmed down a little bit but she was probably dieing on the inside. “Calm down. They'll be here any second now.” I told her, smiling. The tension between us was so thick you could cut through it with a knife. I pulled her closer to me and held her hand like we did when we were little kids. She smiled, a real smile this time. And that's when I could tell she was actually trying to calm down.

And as soon as she was calm, they had to ruin it. They walked out onto the stage and Ronnie grabbed the mic. “This ones for you, miss Adellyn Kane.” he said.

The drums started pounding and the rhythm and bass guitar followed along.

Then he started singing.

I heard a knock upon my door the other day
I opened it to find death staring in my face
The feel of mortal stalking still reverberates
Everywhere I go I drag this coffin just in case

My bodies tremblin' sends shivers down my spine
Adrenaline kicks and shifts into overdrive,
Your secrets keep you sick your lies keep you alive
Snake eyes every single time you roll with crooked dice
I felt the darkness as it tried to pull me down
The kind of dark that haunts a hundred year old house
I wrestle with my thoughts I shook the hand of doubt
Running from my past I'm praying feet don't fail me now!

I've lost my god damn mind,
It happens all the time,
I can't believe I'm actually
Meant to be here,
Trying to consume,

The drug in me is you


He stared straight into her eyes.

And I'm so high on misery
Can't you see!

I got these questions always running through my head
So many things that I would like to understand
If we are born to die and we all die to live
Then what's the point of living life if it just contradicts?
I felt the darkness as it tried to pull me down
The kind of dark that haunts a hundred year old house
I wrestle with my thoughts I shook the hand of doubt
Running from my past I'm praying feet don't fail me now!

I've lost my god damn mind
It happens all the time
I can't believe I'm actually
Meant to be here
Trying to consume,
The drug in me is you
And I'm so high on misery
Can't you see!


He pointed his finger straight at her, his eyes never leaving hers as he sang.

I've lost
Myself
You tried to reach me but you just can't help me
So long
Goodbye
You tried to save me it wont work this time!

Cause now

I've lost my fucking mind
And there's no fucking time


The rims of his eyes were red. I could tell he'd been crying, even though he had makeup on.
I heard Adellyn whimper next to me.

I can't believe I'm actually
Meant to be here
Trying to consume,
The drug in me is you
And I'm so high on misery
Can't you see?


And that's when she turned around and bolted through the door. She ran and ran, no matter how many times I would call her name.

Ronnie bowed and said he was gonna take a breather and be right back. I knew he went tp go her though. So I went backstage, grabbed Jacky by the arm, and went to go eavesdrop.

After about 15 minutes I finally found them. “I....I don't know Ronnie. How can I know you're not lieing and I can forgive you? You hurt me....” she said in a soft, almost whisper voice.

“Because I love you.” he replied.
♠ ♠ ♠
(; Payback, Shannah Banana.
Sooo, I finally updated ! x:
Sowwy. Forgive me.
Ehm, the song in the concert scene is "The Drug In Me Is You" by Falling In Reverse.
Duh
k, subscribe and comment, please.
(: