Secrets in the Healing

Secrets in the Healing Chapter 1

"I'm so excited! I'm finally at an Adam Lambert concert!" I screamed.
"Well come on before we lose our spots, Krissie!" My friend shouted at me.
We got in, and sat down. Finally, the concert started.
"Alright. No matter how much money, fame, success, or sex you have in your life, it don't mean shit unless it's connected with love." Adam said.
I was mouthing the words as he said them, and then he looked at me.
"Are you some psychic person?" He said.
"No. I just watch some concerts on YouTube." I said.
"Then if you've seen everything, why are you here?" He replied.
I stood there, and looked at him.
"I thought you were cool and everything, but you're just a jerk." I said, turning around, walking towards the exit, with tears running from my eyes.
"Does that mean I'm a jerk too?" I heard Tommy say.
I stopped and stood still, but I didn't look back. After a moments pause, I kept walking.
"Make sure to cancel my order of Adam stuff that we bought." I said to my friend, as she stood there with her mouth open.
Suddenly, I felt a hand grab mine.
"I said, does that mean that I'm a jerk too?" I heard Tommy say again, but closer.
I didn't turn around. I shook my hand out of his grip, and kept walking.
"Do you have a twitter?" I heard him say.
"Yes." I said, still walking.
"What's your name?" He said.
"Kristina." I said, still walking away.
"When's your birthday?" Tommy said.
I paused again. If I gave out my full birthday, he might try to look me up.
"December." I said, after thinking.
"Tommy." I heard Adam say. "We have a show to do."
By now, I left the building. I could hear the band playing and the crowd cheering. I sat on the ground in an alley nearby and cried.
"He's such a jerk." I said, with my head cupped in my hands.
"He can be like that sometimes." I heard.
I looked up, and Tommy was standing there.
"What about the concert?" I said, trying to make it look like I wasn't crying.
"The band allowed me to check on you. I didn't bother to ask Adam though. I snuck out when he wasn't looking." He said, sitting next to me.
"Oh, well I'm fine, so you can go back to the concert and your fans." I said.
"In a second. But first I wanted to know, are you kristina121595?" He said.
"How can you know that if there's no internet around here?" I asked.
"Because you were a person that followed me, but barely ever replied or tweeted me. Like you were some sort of stalker. So I looked at your profile." He said.
"So, basically you think I was the stalker, yet you were the one that stalked my profile?" I said, giggling.
"Aha! You giggled." He said, chuckling.
"Why does that matter?" I said, laughing.
"Because I was worried about you, and so was the rest of the band because of what Adam said. Which brings me back to this, do you think that I'm also a jerk?" He said.
"Not really." I said, still laughing a little.
"Hm. Alright. Will you be here after the concert?" He asked.
"Yeah. I'll be right where I am now. I have to wait for my friend. You should be going back to the concert." I said.
"Alright. You better not move, because if I come back here and you're not here, I'll spam you on twitter with a lot of tweets." He said, laughing, and getting up.
"Alright." I said, laughing.
He got up, and went back into the concert hall.

~Adams POV~

I wonder where Tommy went during the concert.
"Has anyone seen Tommy?" I said, during the introductions.
"I'm right here!" I heard behind me.
I turned around and saw Tommy in his usual spot.
"Hm. Alright. Can everyone remind me to check on that one girl after the concert is over?" I said, looking at Tommy.

~Tommys POV~

Adam keeps looking at me. Does he know that I went to check on Kristina? Either way, we'll both be seeing her after the concert. I just hope I get there first
♠ ♠ ♠
I like Adam Lambert and Tommy Joe Ratliff. They are awesome :)