Secrets in the Healing

Secrets in the Healing Chapter 13

I can stay away from Adam, that’s fine. But Tommy? Could I really stay away from him?
“I’ll write it down and give it to them when you leave, alright?” The doctor said, taking out a pen.
“Alright.” I said, grabbing the wheels. “Is that it?”
“Let’s take a look at your legs again see how they’re doing.” He said, wheeling me to the next room.
“They look pretty good. You’re a fast healer. Come back next week for another check-up, and by then you should be off the wheelchair.” He said, wheeling me out of the room into the waiting room.
“Thanks doc.” I said, looking at Adam and Tommy.
“So? Do you feel fine?” They asked, walking up to me.
I looked at them, looked at the doctor, and looked at the ground, wheeling away.
“Kristina?” I heard Tommy say.
“Please refrain from seeing her.” I heard the doctor say.
I stopped wheeling when I heard that. I felt tears running down my face as I started to wheel away again. When I got out of the doors, the paparazzi was there again.
“Looks like it’s the patient again.” I heard one say. “Maybe we should give her an interview, see what she thinks.”
I tried wheeling faster, but then I was surrounded.
“Miss! What do you think of Adam Lambert?!” One said.
“Miss! Over here! Why do you keep coming to this hospital in a wheelchair?!” I heard another say.
I heard the hospital doors open, and looked over and saw Adam and Tommy.
“Hey look!” I screamed.
The paparazzi turned their heads and ran over to them. Adam and Tommy looked at me, and I started crying again.
“Thank you for everything.” I mouthed to them, wheeling away.
“Hey.” I heard one paparazzi whisper to another. “Why do they look sad? Especially Tommy?”
I stopped wheeling and turned around, and noticed that Tommy was tearing. I kept looking, then Tommy looked at me, noticing that he was starting to cry. He wiped his tears, but kept staring.
“I’m sorry.” I mouthed, slightly tearing.
“I love you.” He mouthed back, starting to tear again.
“Thanks for everything.” I mouthed, wheeling away again.
“Tommy! Why do you look sad?” One paparazzi said.
“Oh, it’s nothing.” I heard him reply.
I wheeled faster, trying to get away from all the paparazzi. I saw the alley from before and wheeled in there behind the dumpster and started to cry again. When I looked up, there was a guy in front of me, with a camera.
“Oh crap.” I said, putting my hands in front of my face.
“I won’t take your picture.” He said.
“How can I trust a paparazzi person?” I said, slightly lowering my arms.
“Take my camera.” He said, handing it over.
I took the camera, and lowered my arms, looking at him.
“Tommy?!” I slightly screamed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe sorry for the wait. I was working on another book :) This is a different ending than what I originally planned.