Secrets in the Healing

Secrets in the Healing Chapter 14

“Shh!!!” He said.
“How did you get this and everything?!” I said, trying not to scream.
“I asked one if I could use his outfit to see what it’s like to be one of them.” He said, crouching in front of me.
I looked at him, and wiped the remaining tears from his face.
“From what the doctor said, I guess it was my fans that did that to you.” He said, starting to tear again.
“I don’t care who did it or why, I’m just glad I get to talk to you again.” I said, smiling, wiping the tears off his face again.
“I’m also glad.” He said, also smiling.
“I just hope that TOMMY would come.” I heard Adam scream, putting an emphasis on ‘Tommy’.
“Looks like you have to go.” I said, slightly sighing.
“Yeah.” He said, also sighing.
“Bye.” I said, wheeling away.
“Direct message me on Twitter when you get home.” I heard him say.
“Maybe.” I said, smiling.
When I got home, I tried to think everything over. It all began at an Adam concert, then the hospital, a mall, another concert, and the hospital again.
“Is this going to be the last time I see him?” I thought.
No. It can’t be. There’s still other concerts where I can sit in the back. I got out my laptop and sat there as I opened Twitter. I checked on what happened while I was gone, and there was a recent tweet from Tommy.
“Those fans who came to the concert this afternoon and saw the girl on stage, it was all a lie. As she said, she is not the background singer, and she’s not my love or anything. So those of you that beat the shit out of her need to stop.” It said.
I direct messaged him saying, “Hey, I saw your recent tweet. What did you want me to direct message you about?”
I put my laptop down and rolled on the house wondering what to do. When I got back to the laptop about an hour later, there was a message from Tommy.
“You saw that? Did you think I was lying? If you did, then good. I meant what I said earlier about loving you. I do. I’m sorry about what the fans did. I hope you still come to concerts after you get out of your wheelchair :)” It said.
“I thought that it was very sweet of you. I was also wondering if you were drunk again :) Don’t be sorry for what the fans did, it’s fine. I will definitely come to the concerts after I get rid of the wheelchair. But if I do, and you notice me, pretend that you don’t.” I typed back.
I refreshed the page, and there was already a message back.
“Why?” It said.
“Do you have AIM? If you do, add me. Blondie121595.” I typed, signing on my AIM account.
“Alright. Do you like using your birthday for everything?” It said when I refreshed the page.
“Only a few. Now IM me :)” I said, waiting for an IM
“BING! You have a new IM”