Secrets in the Healing

Secrets in the Healing Chapter 15

I opened up the IM window, and smiled.
“Hey Krissy :)” It said. “It’s Tommy, if you haven’t figured that out yet.”
“Hey. And I’m not that stupid.” I typed back.
“Well you never learned before about the walking, so I had to keep picking you up.” He typed.
“Well that’s another story.” I typed.
“Anyways, what do you mean about ignoring you if I see you? Why would I want to ignore you?” He typed.
“Well I figure that if I show up, you will see me, and stop playing and just stand and stare.” I typed, not really thinking.
“Do you really think I would do that?” He replied.
I didn’t bother to answer. I didn’t want to.
“Well you’re right. I would do that.” He typed after a few minutes of silence.
“Well don’t. When’s the next concert?” I typed.
“In a few weeks, in Chicago. At 9pm.” He typed, like he wanted me to be there.
“Alright :)” I typed, feeling my face get hot.
Why am I blushing if we’re only IMing?!
“About my tweet… do you think I was lying?” He typed after a few minutes.
“About which sentence in the tweet?” I typed, plugging my earphones into the computer.
“About the loving you…” He typed, like he was blushing.
“Then I’m not sure.” I typed.
“What do you mean by that?!” He typed.
I was about to reply when he started typing again.
“Give me your number. I need to talk to you.” It said.
“Need to or want to?” I typed.
“Both.” He typed.
I gave him my number, and as soon as I pressed the send button, my phone rang.
“Hello?” I said.
“Hi. What do you mean about not sure?!” He slightly screamed.
“Dude, calm down.” I said, going onto YouTube, unplugging my earphones.
“No, I won’t! I want to know what you meant!” He started screaming.
“If you keep screaming then I won’t and I’ll stop talking to you.” I said, being half serious.
“Alright. But what do you mean by not sure?” He said, with a shaky voice.
“Exactly as it sounds. I don’t know. You could be lying but you could be telling the truth.” I said, trying to find the music video for If I Had You.
“What would make you think that I’m lying?” He said, with a more shaky voice, like he was crying.
“It’s just a trust problem I have. Are you crying?” I asked.
“No.” He said, clearing his voice.
“Okay.” I said.
“I love you.” He said.
When he said that, I pressed the play button for the video of If I Had You, making sure he could hear it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I also upload these books on deviantArt. http://crystalkittyy.deviantart.com/ it's a better viewing on there :) like, the smileys actually turn into smileys :D