Secrets in the Healing

Secrets in the Healing Chapter 2

I could hear the music coming from inside the concert hall. Right now, they were playing Fever.
"There he goes, my baby walks so slow. Sexual Tic-Tac-Toe."
I started singing along. The crowd started screaming super loud, which I guess something Adommy related happened. I have always wanted to see that with my own eyes! Why did Adam have to be an ass?! Seeing something on YouTube and something with your own eyes is completely different!
"That's why I don't like him." A voice said.
Did I just say that out loud? Oops. I looked up, and saw my friend, Ashley.
"I thought you liked him, which is why you came to the concert." I said, as she sat next to me.
"I like Tommy. I used to like Adam, but I went to a concert of his before and he was an ass." She said, making me lean against her.
"Do you want to go home?" I asked, laying on her legs.
"Well after the concert, Adam was going to come check on you." She said.
"Oh hell no!" I screamed, standing up.
I don't care if Tommy spazzes my twitter! I am NOT seeing that ass face again!
"How long until the concert is over?" I asked.
"About 10 minutes." She said, looking at her watch.
"You go ahead if you're going home or somewhere. I want to stop by a store that I saw on the way here.
"Alright." She said, as she walked off.
People started to come out of the concert hall already, and I hid behind a dumpster in the alley.
"That little bitch." I heard. It was Tommy.
I peeked my head over the dumpster and whispered his name. Seems like he heard because he looked over at me.
"Don't call me a bitch." I said, as he got closer.
"Sorry! I thought you left! Why are you hiding behind a dumpster?" He said.
"I heard Adam wanted to check on me after the concert." I said.
"Oh. Yeah. I was hoping to get here first before him." He said, looking around.
"Wait." I said, giggling. "Were you concerned about some fan you just met?"
He looked at me with a straight face, and then started chuckling.
"Okay. Hold it right there. You are not just 'some fan' and we did not 'just meet'." He said, air quotations around some words.
"Alright, fine. Either way, to other people, I'm just some fan that just met that means nothing, alright? Which most of that is probably true." I said.
"Which part of that do you think is true?" He said, crossing his arms.
"Most of it. Probably all of it." I said.
"I already told you. You are not some fan that I just met. And you certainly mean something to me." He said.
"Oh really?" I said, crossing my arms.
Why am I getting in a fight with my favorite person?!
"What's happening here?" I heard. I looked behind Tommy, and Adam was standing there. Shit!
I hid behind the dumpster, but then I heard, "I saw you already, bitch."
What did he just call me?!