Secrets in the Healing

Secrets in the Healing Chapter 23

“How do you know?” He said, slightly blushing.
“It’s not hard to figure out.” Bill said.
“Tommy Joe Ratliff.” Adam said.
“Which Tommy is usually Thomas, Joe is usually Joseph, and then Ratliff.” I added.
He looked at us, and looked at the ground.
“Oh! I’ll be right back!” I said, rolling out the door.
I could feel their stares as I left the house. When I got to my house, I looked around, and finally found my guitar. I looked through my window into the next door house, and they were staring at me. I rolled over the window, and started to close the curtains when the phone rang. The curtain was still halfway open, and they were still staring at me.
“Hello?” I said, picking up the phone.
“Is this Kristina?” The person said. It sounded like my doctor.
“Yes. Doctor, is that you?” I said, looking over at the window.
They were still staring. How long are they going to stare?!
“Yes. I want you to come to the hospital right away.” He said.
“Alright, but why?” I said, rolling towards the window so I was staring at the guys.
“Well I want to do another check-up, and something else.” He said, starting to mumble.
“What’s the other thing?” I asked, slightly looking at the ground, feeling tears coming from my eyes.
“Your half-brother is here.” He said, hanging up.
I looked at the phone, and didn’t move. Why is he there?! I felt more tears coming from my eyes. I looked through the window and Tommy had his iPhone in his hand. I was looking through my pockets for my iPod, then I remembered that it was at Adams house. I looked at Tommy, still tearing, and facepalmed.
I opened my window and screamed, “You still have my iPod!”
Tommy looked at the ground and picked it up, also facepalming.
“I will be right back.” I said, fully crying, closing the window.
I rolled out the door, and locked it. I rolled down the sidewalk when I felt someone grab the handles.
“You guys.” I said, looking back at them.
They just stared at me, with no emotion, even Bill.
“Tommy, Adam, you have a concert soon.” I said, moving their hands off the wheelchair.
“Well I don’t so I’ll take you wherever you’re going.” Bill said, grabbing the handles.
“To the hospital!” I screamed, still crying.
I could hear Tommy swearing as Bill rolled me down the sidewalk.
“Wait.” Bill said, stopping the wheelchair, looking back at Tommy.
Next thing I knew, I was on Bills shoulder, like how Tommy would pick me up.
“Can I lean on your head?” I asked, as I felt glares in my back.
“Yeah.” He said, moving me more onto his shoulder so I don’t fall.
“That bastard.” I heard Tommy mumble.