Secrets in the Healing

Secrets in the Healing Chapter 27

We got to his house, and he placed me on his bed, and laid next to me.
“Where’s Tom at?” I asked, cuddling next to him.
“Who knows.” He said, hugging me.
Bill turned on the TV, and it was a live version of Adams concert that was happening currently. Tommy looked like he had no emotions.
“I wish I was there.” I mumbled.
I moved my arm to wipe the tears, and remembered that I had my sunglasses on.
“Maybe I could go.” I said, looking at Bill.
“Need a hat?” He said, going into his closet.
I looked around, and saw a black hat with spikes around the rim.
“Can I borrow that one?” I asked, pointing to it.
“Sure.” He said, putting it on my head.
I looked around the closet again, and saw a leather jacket with spikes on the sleeves.
“That looks awesome.” I said, smiling, with tears still coming out of my eyes.
“Here.” He said, taking it out, giving it to me.
“Thanks!” I said, hugging him. “Now I just need to change my pants. I’ll be right back.”
I left his house, and went to mine, grabbing my black, glittery jeans and my black creepers. I went back to his house and he just looked at me.
“Nice look.” He said, looking me up and down.
“Thanks. I’m going to go now!” I screamed, running out his room.
“Wait for me!” He said, grabbing a hat and sunglasses.
We got to the concert hall, and there was just enough room for us to fit.
“I love you Tommy!” I screamed, loud enough for the whole place to hear.
The crowd kept cheering, but Tommy looked up from his guitar, and I ducked, so he couldn’t see me.
“Seems like Tommy has a stalker.” Adam said, basically knowing it was me.
I looked up, and Tommy was looking around the place, while Adam was staring right at me.
“Sh!!” I said, knowing he can’t hear me.
I sang along to the music, knowing all the words. When the concert was over, I noticed that Bill was staring at me.
“What?” I said, leaving the place.
“Oh nothing.” He said, smirking.
Soon, he started to sing silently. He was singing “Ready, Set, Go!” and I started to sing along with him. After everyone was out Tommy and Adam were walking around, signing stuff. I took out my iPod and called Adams iPhone, and he picked up. I moved the camera so that he was basically looking at himself. When he noticed me, I hung up, and waited for all the fans to leave.
“Want to talk to one more fan?” I asked, finally walking up after I made sure everyone was gone.
Tommy looked up at me, and his jaw dropped. I looked over at Adam, and he just smirked.
“Looks like the little stalker shows herself.” He said, walking over to hug me.
Just as Adam was going to hug me, Tommy put his arm out, blocking Adam.
“Come here, Mr. Jealous.” I said, walking over to Tommy, hugging him.