Secrets in the Healing

Secrets in the Healing Chapter 3

What did he just call me?!
“Adam.” Tommy said, in a stern voice.
“No. Don’t ‘Adam’ me, Tommy.” Adam said.
What the fuck is going on?! Before either of them said anything, I ran. I wasn’t watching where I was going, and something sliced my leg, making it sting and bleed.
“Ow! Shit!” I screamed.
“Will you stop running?!” I heard behind me. I turned around, and Tommy and Adam were running after me.
“No!” I screamed, slicing my other leg.
“If you don’t, you’re going to get hurt more!” Tommy screamed.
“I want absolutely nothing to do with Adam! I will stop if he stays away and stops running!” I screamed.
“Fine!” I heard. It was Adam.
I looked back and he stopped running.
“Kristina! Watch out!” Tommy screamed.
I turned my head, ran into a pole, and fell on the ground.
“Ow.” I said, holding my head.
“I told you to watch out.” Tommy said, as he kneeled next to me.
I turned around, and Adam was standing there. I didn’t want to know of his presence, so I looked at my legs, which were bleeding like bloody hell.
“What the hell did I scrape my legs on?!” I said, trying not to scream in Tommys ear.
“I have no clue, but it looks bad.” He said, as he picked me up, princess style.
“What the fuck, man! Put me down!” I screamed, kicking my legs.
“Nope. Not until we get to someones house. Where do you live?” Tommy said.
“Illinois.” I said, knowing we were in Indiana.
“I have a house a few miles up.” Adam said.
I glared at him and said, “And why are you helping me, Mr. Be-an-ass-at-a-fan?” I said.
“Okay Ms. Sarcasm. I’m just doing this for incase the paparazzi find out. Alright?” He said, looking around.
“Can’t you two get along for more than 2 seconds?” Tommy said.
“No.” Adam and I said at the same time.
“This is going to be a long day.” Tommy said, sighing.
“What if other fans find out? Especially you Tommy. You would not believe how many fans you have.” I said, hanging onto him.
“What’s the worst that could happen?” He said, shrugging.
“All the fans could find her and gang up on her.” Adam said.
Tommy and I glared at him, and he said, “What? It could happen! Fans are crazy!”
“I’m not.” I said, trying to get Tommy to let go again.
“Then why are you blushing?” Adam and Tommy said at the same time.
“Just because I’m a fan, doesn’t mean I’m a crazy one.” I said.