Secrets in the Healing

Secrets in the Healing Chapter 4

“Sure.” Tommy and Adam said at the same time.
I slapped Tommy on the top of the head, and he put me down. Why didn’t I think of that before?
“Ow.” He said, holding his head.
“Would a crazy fan do that?” I asked, backing away.
“Would a NORMAL fan do that?!” Adam and Tommy said at the same time.
“Either way, I’m out.” I said, running away again.
As I heard footsteps behind me, I heard Tommy scream, “Damn it!”
“Will you stop following me?!” I screamed.
“No!” He screamed back, as I heard him catching up.
“Why not?!” I screamed.
“Because you’re a fan, and if anyone found out, a lot of shit would happen!” Tommy and Adam screamed at the same time.
I stopped running, and looked at them.
“So basically this is just because I’m a fan? So if I wasn’t a fan, you wouldn’t care at all?” I said, feeling tears coming out of my eyes.
“That’s not what I meant.” Tommy said.
“Sure. You guys are probably like everyone else, just caring about what the public finds out so you try to take care of fans in case something gets leaked.” I said, fully tearing.
I turned around, and started running again. Why did I think they were cool?! They’re just like the rest of them. When I got to the end of the alley, there was a black car sitting there. Uh-oh.
“We’ll chase you until we get to your house, then we would know where you live.” Tommy said, as he rolled down the window.
“Well what do you want me to do?” I asked, looking at me legs that were all red and bloody.
“Will you at least let us take you to the hospital?” He said, pouting.
“I guess.” I said, starting to walk towards the car.
Suddenly, Tommy got out of the car and picked me up.
“Really? Again?” I said.
“Until you learn.” He said.
“Learn what?! Learn to stay away from y’all?!” I said.
This time, he glared at me. I stayed quiet until we got to the hospital.
“Alright guys, I can go in by myself, so you guys can go back to being high and popular, alright?” I said, walking in the entrance.
All of a sudden, I was lifted off the ground.
“Again Tommy? This is the third time.” I said.
“Nope.” I heard. It was Adam.
What the fuck?!
“I am so confused, and dizzy.” I said, as things started to spin.
“Did you just say dizzy?” He said.
I nodded, and I heard him call for the nurse.
All of a sudden, everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
By the way, these would be uploaded already but my internet was out.