Secrets in the Healing

Secrets in the Healing Chapter 6

“Seriously?” I said, wanting to look out the window.
“Yup.” Adam said, walking in.
“Alright, well I have a plan.” I said.
“Already?” All three of them said.
“Yeah.” I said, looking at them, still halfway tearing. “You guys walk out and greet the paparazzi and everything, and I just go out like I’m a regular patient here. Right?”
“I think not.” Tommy said, as he picked me up and put me on his shoulder.
“What are you doing?” I said, as I remember what we talked about before. “Oh. It’s this whole paparazzi thing again. Trying to make yourselves look good in front of the cameras.”
“You know what, Tommy? I’ve had enough of her back sass.” Adam said, picking me up and putting me in the wheel chair.
“Thank you.” I said, wheeling towards the reception desk.
I paid the bill, and wheeled out of the hospital.
“Oh! Is that Adam?” Everyone kept saying. “Oh, it’s just some patient.”
I got past the paparazzi and then Adam and Tommy came out.
“See you later, Krissie!” Adam screamed.
“Fuck you, Adam!” I screamed back.
Suddenly, I saw a flash from behind me. Great. Now they were taking pictures of me. I took out my hat and sunglasses and put them on.
“Who is she?” One of the reporters asked them.
“Nobody, just a fan that we ran into.” Tommy said.
I stopped wheeling when he said that. Did he really just say that? I felt tears rolling down my cheeks again. I wish I could run right now. I grabbed the wheels, and started wheeling again, with my head hanging.
“Really, Tommy?” I mumbled, crying.
I saw an alley and wheeled into there. I cupped my face in my hands and kept crying. This reminds me exactly like when I was at the concert.
“Crying again?” I heard. It was Tommy.
“Why would you care? I’m nobody and just some fan you ran into.” I said, wheeling away.
“You heard that?” He said, walking beside me.
“How could I not? I was right there.” I said, trying to wheel faster.
Suddenly, I felt a jolt. I looked up, and Adam was holding the handles.
“Great.” I said, as I crossed my arms. “Now that you have me, once AGAIN, what do you want?”
“Well since this was our fault, mostly Adams, we wanted to help with anything you needed.” Tommy said.
“You want to help?” I said.
Tommy nodded, and I looked at both of them.
“Then stay away from me.” I said, starting to wheel again.
I got to my house, and went inside, locking the door behind me.
DING DONG!