Secrets in the Healing

Secrets in the Healing Chapter 7

“Who is it?” I said.
“It’s your little stalkers.” I heard. It was Tommy.
“What the fuck?!” I screamed. “Did y’all follow me home?!”
“Only I did. Adam left halfway.” He said.
I opened the door, and let him in.
“Sit anywhere you want, since I can’t.” I said, staring at the wheelchair I was in.
He sat down, and stared at me.
“So what are you doing here at nobodys house? A nobody that’s just a fan.” I said.
“Will you please drop that?” He said.
“No. Now what do you want?” I asked.
“Is anyone home?” He said, looking around.
“I’m the only one that lives here.” I said.
“How old are you?” He asked.
“15.” I said.
“Why are you living alone at 15?” He asked.
“Because my family died a few weeks ago. Do you have any other questions?” I asked, getting pissed.
“No, that’s it.” He said.
“Good. Now leave.” I said, opening the door.
“If you need any help, just tell us.” He said, walking
“No thanks. Y’all can just forget about that nobody fan that you just met.” I said, wheeling into a different room.
There was another jolt, and Tommy was standing there.
“Listen here, bitch. I was doing that for your own good. If they knew that you knew us, you would be in a lot of trouble and wouldn’t be able to have any privacy.” He said, holding the handles tighter.
“Tommy…” I said, trying not to sound scared.
“Oh? So now the little bitch is scared? Good.” He said, letting go of the handles and walking out.
Okay. Now I’m officially scared of him. I really want to go to the mall. I wheeled out the door and wheeled all the way to the mall. My arms hurt like hell. I finally got to the mall after what seemed like forever, and sat there in the middle trying to think of what I wanted to do. I looked around, and saw a guy with a hat and sunglasses. Wait, that’s Adam. Suddenly, all these girls wearing an Adam shirt came over in a giant group.
“Hey girls!” I screamed.
They looked at me, and so did Adam.
“You just missed him! He went that way!” I was, pointing the opposite direction of where Adam was standing.
He was about to say something, but I wheeled away. Why did I just help him?!
“Wait!” I heard Adam say.
“What? Shouldn’t you make a run before someone else finds you?” I said, rolling away.
“Thank you!” He screamed.
I stopped rolling. Did he just say thanks? To me?