Secrets in the Healing

Secrets in the Healing Chapter 9

I looked behind me again, and they were gone.
“Finally.” I said, as I ran into something.
I looked up, and they were standing there.
“Oh great.” I said, leaning on my hand.
“How about you stay with us for a while?” Adam and Monte said.
“Sorry, but I have to get home or else my parents will be worried.” I said.
“Oh, you don’t have to worry about that.” Adam said, looking at Tommy.
“You didn’t.” I said.
“He did.” Monte said.
“So you’re also a jerk, Tommy?” I said, turning the wheel chair around.
“They made me!” He said.
“Sure.” I said, wheeling away.
“But!” He said.
“Don’t try, Tommy. She’s just being a jerk.” I heard Adam say.
That got me pissed. I turned around and wheeled back to them.
“I’m the jerk? I’m the jerk?! How am I the jerk, you ass?!” I screamed, about to get off the wheelchair.
“Doctor said you can’t get off the wheel chair.” Adam said, ignoring everything I said.
“I don’t give a fuck!” I said, still getting up.
As I got up, my legs went numb, and I started to fall.
“See?” Adam said.
Suddenly, someone caught me.
“Really, Tommy?” I said, looking at him as he held me on his shoulder.
“Well you never learn.” He said, smirking.
“Put me down.” I said.
“Hmm… Let me think about it.. Nope!” He said, chuckling.
“Well since I have no choice, where are we going?” I asked, leaning on Tommys head.
“Just around.” Adam said. “We owe you for not letting the fan girls get to us. Well, Monte and I.”
“Won’t it be weird if there’s a girl with 3 guys, especially if she’s on someones shoulder?” I said.
“Fine.” Tommy said, putting me in the wheelchair.
“Don’t y’all have a concert today?” I said.
“Oh shit!” They screamed.
“How am I the only one that knew, yet you guys are the ones that are having the concert?” I said.
“Because we’re forgetful.” Tommy said.
“Either way, since y’all have the concert, have fun.” I said, turning around and wheeling away.
“Oh not so fast, Miss.” They said. “You’re not going anywhere except with us.”
“Why?” I asked.
“Because life just got a little more interesting.” Tommy said, picking me up again.
“You just put me down.” I said.
“I know, but you can’t get in a limo in a wheel chair. Duh.” He said.
“Oh great.” I said, leaning on his head again.