Status: WRITING. RIP Jimmy<3

Sorry I'm "Taken"...

God must hate me for being an Atheist...If he were real, PART 3/3

"Sam just let me in... please baby!" I sighed knocking on the door, it's been hours since she last came out.
"Leave me alone just a for a while longer." she whispered, making it barely audible through the thick door.
"I just want to speak to you for two minutes then I'll leave you alone." I rested my head against the door, I was exhausted... I care for her so much and she hadn't let me explain myself.
I heard a few light footsteps and the sound of the lock unclipping.
"Two minutes then out." her eyes were bright red and puffy, her hair was a mess and her top was stained with tears. I reached out my arms and stepped towards her. Sam collapsed into my arms sobbing heavily. I carried her to our room tucking her in and holding her in my arms. God this is killing me...
"Why don't we just get you the morning after pill?" I asked stroking her arm lightly.
"I'm allergic." she whispered curling up in a ball.
"Baby just look at me, you're killing me, I just want to talk with you." she turned around slowly, lifting her inflamed eye lids so she could look at me.
"Talk." she said trying to hold my stare.
"I'm sorry for not doing anything to prevent this but if you want we can just get rid of it... if there is an it."
"No, I may not believe in god but something is created for a reason. You can't just take a life because you've been stupid enough not to wear protection."
"Why are you crying then?"
"You don't understand. I'm SO scared, what if it turns out like me?"
"What do you mean?"
"I mean like me... I'm fucked up beyond belief, I mean I didn't even remember that it was my birthday today AND I HAVE AN IODETIC MEMORY FOR CHRIST SAKES! I don't have any friends that I've made myself, I only have to ones that have been introduced to me. I know I'm good with kids but what if I drop it, or squeeze it too hard or it dies? I Couldn't live with myself.
I'm terrified Matt. Truly... truly terrified." tears had already started to leak out of her eyes.
"You don't think I'm scared? I'm practically shitting my pants! What if I squeeze to hard? I could break something as fragile as that SO easily. I could break you if I wanted to. But I know whether or not it does get your brain, which I love, it will have the biggest family that will love it more than life." she placed her small hand on my cheek.
"You always know the right thing huh?" a weak smile and a few more tears rose on her face. But, I wiped them away and smiled back happily.
"Your the best thing in my life, I don't want something like this to break us. I love you Samantha, and I always will do." she smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck, warming my heart making me feel like the luckiest man in this world. To think... I might be a dad.

-Sam-
I have to wait at least a week to see if I'm pregnant, that's when I'm due on my Period.
Matt hugged me closer and snored lightly. I'm so lucky... I closed my eyes and let sleep consume my exhausted body, stupid emotions.
I was woken what seemed like 5 minutes later by someone shaking my shoulder.
"Baby wake up, we have to get up!" I heard my boy say or whisper or shout... I DON'T KNOW I'M STILL SLEEPY! I moaned and turned over pulling the duvet up and over my head.
"5 more minutes. Sammy sleepy!" I said in a high-pitched baby-voice.
"N'awwwww, baby we need to get up now! We're going out.Then you've got work" he stated pulling me out of bed by the waist but being careful not to put to much force on my stomach.
"Put me in the shower then." What?he's gotten me up on a Friday morning at 6 am. What a dick.
"C'mon Sammy I'll make dinner when you get home?" he whined rubbing my side as he placed me down, sprawled out on the floor."
"Make me breakfast then we have a deal." I smirked stretching out my hand. He pulled me up slow like when them flamenco dancers do a dip. Standing on my tip-toes I pushed my lips to his tracing his bottom lip with my tongue lightly. His tongue soon fought for dominance with mine his winning in the end as I pulled away. Matt let out a content sigh and patted my ass as he made his way down the hall to the stairs.
Maybe this was meant to be...
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for Reading! and for my ONE commenter I LOVE YOU!
Please comment more It gives me the push I need when to write when I'm in a shitty mood like today :/
-Krystal<3