Status: WRITING. RIP Jimmy<3

Sorry I'm "Taken"...

It's a plan!

Chapter Two-
Sam's Outfit

"Yeah alright Val, see you later... Love you too." I sighed as I put the phone down on my girlfriend, why did my parents have to do this? Don't get me wrong Sam is hot... smoking hot but she's not Val. I doubt she fucks like Val either.

"Yes baby, I know... I know, I'm sorry but we can't it's not fair to him... Yes I'm sure He's Got a Girlfriend... Why Are You Arguing With Me?... Stop shouting Mason, Yes I'm getting forced to marry someone I don't love but it's out of my hands,... Okay, love you too bye." her voice sounded sad... Very sad... Erm, I can't do this we need to get divorced? We aren't married though FUCK
"Matt can I have a word?" Fuck, what have I done?
"Erm, we need to talk about...us" Sam took off her glasses and rubbed the bridge of her nose, "Good, I think we need to too." I sat down next to her trying not to get too close. "Well I can tell you love your girlfriend... And I love my boyfriend so I think going though with this marriage is a bad idea," She puffed out in one breath. "Well we can't tell our parents to go and shove it up their asses can we?" She knew I was right and sighed deeply, "Well I guess that's my plan out." that made me smile. "I've been analyzing behavior for about 5 years now...But your and my parents behavior have gotten my head in a spin ..." A confused look spread across Sam's little face, "Well then I guess we need to find a plan." I said with a smile trying to lighten the dark mood. "Yeah. I'm guessing so Hubby dearest, go and get your date with Val and I'll do some scheming." Fuck She's Good.

Samantha-
Plan.Plan.Plan.Plan.Plan.Plan.Plan.Plan.Plan.Plan, I need a fucking plan.
enter sandman filled the room Please I don't need this mess AND another case. Thank the lord it's Garcie and not Hotch.

-
"It's Reid."
"Get your ass to the crime scene we're coming to you! Case files being sent to your PDA in a few seconds Compadre!"
"Thanks Garcie."
"Sammy? How's things in good ole Cali?"
"Awesome! Matt's a sweetheart and it's always sunny here! Except when there's a murder of course, it's just putting a damper on my wedding buzz." *Laugh*
"Well then I guess me coming along will bring it right on up."
*Sarcastic tone*"Yay!"
*Shut and get moving Lady G out!"
-Dialer tone-
-
"Jesus Christ I better get ready."

-Later that night-
"Reid you can go home now." Agent Hotchner whispered in my ear.
Aaron Hotchner... Drill sergeant letting me go when there is work to be done?
"Sir I'm fine staying here." I replied reading something linked to the case. I have an Iodetic memory and can process over 1500 words a minute so I wouldn't be doing anything else. "Home and that's an order."
What have I done?

Narrator-
Pulling into the drive-way Sam noticed the door was slightly ajar, "Fuck." she muttered turning off the safety on her gun, "Matt?! You home?" She shouted,a loud bang came from upstairs, she crept silently like when she peruses a suspect. "Matt?" Sam said again.

No reply.

"Right, just check the rooms it might of just been something falling." She whispered trying To keep calm. room by room Sam searched eventually reaching the master where Matt slept/
Screams... LOUD screams...
Without realizing what was going on she burst through the door and automatically started laughing.
"WHAT THE FUCK?!" the blond from underneath the muscular man shrieked.
"Sam what The FUCK are you doing home?" Matt boomed.
"I'm... sorry... just got off... early!" She managed to choke out in between laughs.
"Jesus Christ my sides hurt!"
"Get already!" Val shouted covering her modesty with the sheets.
"Yeah yeah tutts Matty-boy I've figured out a plan so when you're done I'll be downstairs trying to stop laughing.... I WAS GONNA BLOW YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF!" She shouted walking out the door whilst waving her loaded gun in the air.
After 2 hours an Angered Matt stormed downstairs, "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?" he shouted,
"You shouldn't leave the front door open." Sam replied not looking up from her net-book. "Maybe I was in a hurry." Matt muttered through gritted teeth,
"Fair enough just put a do not disturb sign on your door next time."
"Samantha look at me." He said seriously. "What's the plan."
"Well..."she said with a small giggle, "You and your blondie will keep your thing going as will I and Mason but we must not get caught, when It comes time for the honeymoon I will get Mason to rent a room where I will be staying with Mason whilst you stay with Val who will sly to the destination with My Boy, then after 4 months divorce? They didn't say it had to work." Matt smiled at the plan his Fiancee came up with, of course he would hoe got to keep his relationship with Val! "Well then future wifey that is a plan!" He said pulling Sam into a bone crushing hug. Which she returned. "Husband put me down." She said plainly. And with that they went to bed, Sam in her room and Matt and Val in the master. But as much as Matt didn't want his thoughts couldn't stop wandering about the Dark-haired girl asleep down the hall.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow 4 Subbers Already?! You Guys Rock!
Thanks For Reading,
If You've Got Any Suggestions For Better Reading Just Comment,
Check Out My Other Story
What Lies Behind The Mask Which I'll Be Updating Later :3
Love You Guys<3
-Krystal<3