Status: WRITING. RIP Jimmy<3

Sorry I'm "Taken"...

Flashback

When you think about it... The only thing we need to fear is humans because their minds are so unpredictable... That day was supposed to be perfect, that case was routine.. But I guess my life likes to fucked up...

~Flashback 2 days~
I was rounding the corner of the large house, running into the cornfields as I saw Tobias run into them. Quickly I followed his tracks shouting JJ to follow. I felt a sharp pain in my temple and then blackness... What the fuck is happening?
My head was filled with thought.. Matt, the baby,Matt, Garica,Matt, my parents,Matt , Jimmy,Matt, the guys, Matt, the girls, Matt, the team, Matt, my life,Matt... Wondering whether I was actually going to die...
"Get up Harlot." a deep voice boomed drawing me out of the darkness. The air smelt really... fishy and there was a sight altering sting on the right side of my head. I looked up and saw my Abducter... Tobias Hankel/Raphael a ruthless angel hellbent on doing God's will. At some point, he got a job as a tech support/Charles Hankel his father At some point, he got a job as a tech support and would use his job to gain entry to the webcams of potential victims.

-Narrator-
It is evening and she is sitting on a wooden chair in the middle of a rustic cabin. Sam's wrists are handcuffed in front with a leather strap between them binding her small frame to the chair. She is confronted by Tobias, who has been waiting for her to wake up. After introducing himself as the Raphael personality, he immediately shows her one bullet, calling it "God's Will." Tobias places the bullet in his revolver and spins the chamber, and aims it at Reid and pulls the trigger.BANG! It is a blank.

It is daylight when Tobias returns to the cabin with firewood gathered from the grounds. Sam realizes from one abusive exchange that he is not Raphael or Tobias, and attempts to placate him fail when Reid is accused of lying. Sam denies this, saying she is neither a liar nor a sinner. Angered, Tobias strips Reid of her shoes and one sock, and tortures her by beating the sole of her foot to extract a confession of sin from her. This is the first step towards Tobias's justification of murder: once the sin is confessed, the sinner can be executed. Reid's attempts to stave off the inevitable by quoting Bible scripture don't succeed, receiving only the reply, "the Devil knows how to read, too".

When the Tobias personality takes control, he tries to ease Sam's pain by injecting her with dilaudid. The drug causes Reid to have flashbacks of her childhood.

Later, Tobias, as the Raphael personality, kills another couple in their home, as the husband is a defense attorney who defends criminals, then returns to the cabin. As the Charles personality, he sets up a camera and beats Reid, streaming the video feed to the rest of the BAU team back at Tobias's home. Tobias as the Charles' personality then shoves Reid, still tied to the chair, to the floor. As a result, Reid begins convulsing and is unable to breathe. The Tobias personality takes over again and revives Reid. He (as Raphael this time) compares the BAU team to the seven Archangels of the book of Revelations in the Bible. He orders Reid to choose one of his teammates to die.Sam chooses Hotch, calling him a classic narcissist, and misquotes a verse from Genesis in order to send the BAU a clue to his whereabouts.

Sam has a flashback to when her brother died when she tried to commit suicide. Tobias, as Charles, tells him that she has taken a life and broken one of the Commandments. Tobias then drags Reid to a cemetery and forces her to dig her own grave, but is distracted by the arrival of the BAU, who had realized where Tobias was keeping her due to her aforementioned tip-off. Realizing that they were there, Samantha pretended to be too weak to keep digging the grave, causing Tobias to become frustrated, causing the Charles personality to take over again and snatch the shovel off of Reid, calling her weak. Then, when Charles was distracted, Reid grabbed his gun. The Charles personality, who apparantly didn't know that the three personalities were not separate people, told Samantha that she could not shoot all of them because there was only one bullet in the gun she was holding. However, Reid, knowing the error of that statement, pulled the trigger. The personalities of Charles and Raphael were killed instantly; Tobias just had time to thank Sam for killing them and hope that he would be reunited with his dead mother. Sam also had time to apologize to him for what had happened... The team rushed around the small woman holding her abdomen, maybe there was still a chance the baby was alive, but that's a small chance.
"Sam!" Penelope shouted rushing to her side. Sam smiled weakly and lifted herself onto the gurney.
"I can't reach any of the guys they must be on stage!" the red head said softly taking her friends hand and they rushed her to the ambulance.
"I can handle it myself... " she said closing her eyes and relaxing into the sponge.
This is going to be a tense few hours.

~End of flashback~
-Samantha-

"I'm so sorry Dr Reid but your baby is dead."

That's how it ended the best thing in my life taken away... I'm not sure if I can handle this shit anymore...
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT PLEASE! :D
I love Criminal minds can you tell? :3
-Krystal<3