Status: WRITING. RIP Jimmy<3

Sorry I'm "Taken"...

I love you...

Matt walked into her Hospital room with a bag of clothes, He frowned at the sight of his Fiancee curled up in the foetus position. He reached over to touch her, his large hand caressing the side of her damp, puffy cheek.
"It's my fault Matt." she said flickering her eyelids open letting out a labored breath of air as the oxygen had been used from her last on.
"Don't say that, It's not your fault baby." he replied still stroking her cheek lightly.
"I should of listened."
"Samantha stop."
"You were right and my stupid ass got our baby killed."
"Sam It's not your fault!!"
"You should hate me. I'm a murderer." She sat up ignoring the IV and the cast on her leg.
"I killed our baby" she said coldly. Matt looked into her lifeless green eyes that, when he saw her last, used to hold such life and color now they were just dull orbs filling the void between the world on her emotions.
"Sammy please, don't say that Yes I'm hurt but we can work through this! Just get dressed in the Pajama's I bought and wait for the doctor." he soothed rubbing her fore-arm lightly. Reached over not breaking contact and grabbed the bag off stuff he brought.
"Thanks Matt." she whispered before stripping off her gown and slipping the fabric over her top and bottom.
"Can I have your hoodie please?" she whispered putting one slipper over the foot that wasn't covered in the cast. He smiled and placed it o her shoulders, Sam put her arms through the baggy sleeves and zipped it up half way. She smiled weakly and she inhaled his scent.
Old spice, salt water and whiskey. The doctor came into room and smiled sympathetically, telling Sam that around the time the baby was supposed to be born to expect a heavy period because of the Placenta. Then he released her with some pills for the pain and excersize's for the muscles in her legs.
"Your coming on the bus with me and the guys for a few weeks." Matt said wrapping an arm around her protectively as the Taxi drove them to the arena.She just nodded and looked out the window placing a gentle kiss on Matt's hand.
"I love you Sam."
"I love you too Matty"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating The shops been hectic!
Please comment It makes my day!
Sorry It's so short (that's what he said)
-Krystal<3