Status: WRITING. RIP Jimmy<3

Sorry I'm "Taken"...

Because I fell in love with the girl at the rock show.

"MATTHEW GET UP AND GET READY!" Syn shouted dragging me from my sleep, I smiled as I realized me and Sam fell asleep on the couch.
"Matt come and look at this photo first!" Jess shouted from the bunks, I detabgled our fingers and kissed her forehead before heading back there.
"You guys make such a good couple." she whispered stroking over Sam's asleep features.
"I know, that's why I'm marrying her... She's my Soul mate." I whispered smiling at my new favorite photo, I;m gonna have to get it framed. I got up and got Changed Sam sat up and smiled at me lifting up her leg for Jimmy to sit under,
"Sams coming to the gig today!" he screamed clinging onto her side like a small monkey.
"I don't feel like sitting here alone all night again." she smiled fixing his hair.
"That's awesome, you need any help getting to the venue?" I asked sitting between her legs with my head rested on her knee.
"No I've got my crutches." she smiled rubbing my shoulders. It felt good... I leaned into her touch as she pressed deeper.
"Shadds out the way I need Sam to do my Make up." Zacky shouted kicking my foot.
"Get your own lady!" I said turning my head to her inner thigh nibbling gently.
"Matt get up baby." she breathed pressing down hard on my shoulder blade. I smirked and bit harder before squeezing and getting up...

Samantha
I crutched into the arena where Avenged were playing, It was huge and there was kids piling in, the boy where doing their warm up routines I watched and studied them hell... It's my job!
"Stop analyzing us!" Syn shouted flicking a plectrum in my direction.
"Can't help it Bri! The subconsciousness mind see's patterns in daily behavior , and what you just did was Fruedian projection. A defense mechanism in which the individual attributes to other people impulses and traits that he himself has but cannot accept. It is especially likely to occur when the person lacks insight into his own impulses and traits. E.g. CONTROL FREAK!" I laughed everyone just stood there jaws slack and a misty eyed expression.
"Guy's your one in 5!" one of the Berry twins said high fiving the guys and kissing us girls on the cheek.
"LET'S FUCKING DO THIS!" Jimmy screamed picking me up over his shoulder and running onto the stage to the screams of the kids.
"JAMES OWEN SULLIVAN PUT ME DOWN!" I shouted over the screams. Matt and the others stalked on, Zacky & Brian blocking my exits.
"Shadows tell Gates and Vengeance to get out of my way." I said crossing my arms over my chest.
"Hey! Who wants to see My fiancee?!" Matt boomed into the mic with a smirk on his face. the crowd erupted with screams
"Matt baby please!" I begged hobbling over to him.
"No can do Sammy, Guys this is the Beautiful Dr Samantha Reid soon to be Sanders!"
"And Guys this is Matthew Charles Sanders an asshole who wont let his frightend Fiancee off the fucking stage." I pouted and tried to get away before Matt picked me up with his strong arms.
"Why are you playing dirty with me?!"
"Because It's fun and I want a kiss good luck... What do you think guys?!" he asked with a dimpled smiled behind his aviators.
"No." The crowd chanted Kiss and I denied every time... No one tells me what to do.
"JUST KISS THE MAN ALREADY SAMMY!" Jimmy shouted laughing his ass off at my face.
I sighed and pressed my lips to his as the crowd went wild. He kissed harder sliding his tongue between my lips. I pulled away still biting his lip. Jimmy erupted in another fit of laughter as a loud groan escaped Matt's throat.
The guys played Awesome they went out to party leaving me on the Bus.... All alone... Again.

It was at least 3am as they stumbled in from the night happenings. Everyone passed out in their bunks with Matt stripping off infront of me trying to be suggestive only managing a slurred "I Love you" and a sloppy wink. A buzz erupted me from my thoughts, the offending article in Matt's Jeans pocket.

Val- Matt... I'm pregnant
♠ ♠ ♠
LE GASP!
Sorry it's a filler, still hectic at my shop... Tomorrow's ep will be long and juicy.
(Title credit- Blink182 The Rockshow)
Comment Please!
LOVE YOU
-Krystal<3