Status: WRITING. RIP Jimmy<3

Sorry I'm "Taken"...

Naps.

"Sammy?" Matt shouted searching the huge bus high and low.
"She's in the bunks dude!" Zacky said stroking his girlfriends hair as she slept peacefully,
Matt was worried, Sam said something about Post-natal depression and hasn't said a word to anyone for days.
"Sam sweetie?" He whispered undoing the curtains of their bunk. She wasn't there.
"In Jimmy's babe." she returned softly. He smiled his dimpled smile and undid the top curtain finding the drummer sound asleep, sucking his thumb whilst Sam read "Green eggs and Ham" stroking his long locks of hair soothingly. A small smile crept upon her face and Matt lent his buzzed head on her knees. She bent down and kissed his head before returning to the story.
"Awww, you'd make a pretty good Mom Sam!" Jess beamed as she glanced into the scene.
Sam was finding it hard to keep in the tears every time she saw Matt; knowing what he and Val was having... what she destroyed between them...
"OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T EVEN REMEMBER!" Jess squeaked.
"It's fine, I blame your ADD and be quiet Jim's asleep." she soothed wrinkling her nose to keep in the tears. Jess smiled sympathetically and left, leaving the two of them to be relativity alone.
"Wanna take a nap before the show baby?" Matt asked kissing the large Cast on Sam's ankle.
"Help me down?" she whispered slowly laying Jimmy's head on the empty pillow. He chuckled and turned around inviting her for a piggy back ride. She shuffled on and wrapped her arms around his neck, burrowing her face in the crook. They slowly made the short journey to the bunk, Matt lying her down towards the wall.
"Move up a bit Sammy-bear." he whispered etching closer towards her as she closed her eyes.
"Mmm kay Matty-face." she smirked snuggling down into the pillow. He smiled and placed his head on her chest kissing the top of the pink scar down her sternum.

Matt
She looked so cute, eyes shut, small smile on her face. Happiest I've seen her in ages...
"Stop looking at me creeper." she whispered resting her chin on my head
"I Love you." she let out a breath and kissed the top of my head.
"I Love you too."

The show was awesome! It may be because of Sam's cheering from side-stage and Jimmy's energy from his nap... It was just epic!
"You did so fucking great Babe!" she cheered chucking at towel at a sweaty Jimmy.
"All because of you baby!" I beamed hugging her close to my chest. She squeezed back sighing contently as she rested her head on my shoulder.
"I Miss our bed!"
"Me too, just Vegas and the last show in long beach then we're done!"
"Do you know I was raised in Vegas?"
"NO!"
"Well you do know."
"GUYS! SAM WAS RAISED IN VEGAS!"
"And so was Jess."
"I fucking love you!"
"Your needed for an Encore babe!" she pushed me lightly and smiled.. Sooooooooo Cute!
"Kiss?"
"No,stage now!"
"Fine!" I marched onto the intro to "A Little piece of heaven." Let's rock this joint!

Sam
I love you Matt... but when we get home, I'm not quite sure...
♠ ♠ ♠
Image
SORREH!
Please forgive me!
COMMENT!
-Krystal