Status: WRITING. RIP Jimmy<3

Sorry I'm "Taken"...

Wanna see my wand?

So here I was again looking for Sam... Well all of us were.
She'd said she was taking a nap when we all went out for a drink because she wasn't feeling to well, so we left her and told her to come out later, which she obliged.
We all walked down to the lobby and I spotted her Dark brown hair from across the room. She was sat playing on the automated poker tables, there was a small group of people around her... wtf? The group and I approached and watched her press the buttons winning each hand.
"It's simple you just need to know the the value of N times the probabilty of getting the hand you want, cross multiplied by pie then divided by 5.678246. Simple."
Everyone stood their jaws slack.
"Sammy lets go!" I said she smiled and followed leaving people to scramble for the winnings.
"You just left over 15 grand to a hooker..."
"She was a good listener." We all laughed as she smiled absentmindedly. She reached up and stole the Aviators from my face placing them on her own.
"What? I look cooler..." she smirked tapping the glasses and crutching up the sidewalk to Jess & Gena.
"I can see why you love her dude, You haven't stopped smiling." Jimmy smiled skipping ahead to the girls.
You really have no Idea Jim...

Sam
The time in my hometown went away far too quickly, but Vegas isn't my home anymore, It's California with Matt and the Gang.
"Just think baby girl in a few hours we'll be home, in our bed,AND I have a surprise for you when we get there." Matt whispered running his hand up and down my side as we sat at the front of the bus.
"I can't wait to sleep in our bed!" I yawned and leaned into his chest, closing my eyes.
"Mmmm I know baby me too." I smiled to myself and buried my face in the crook of his muscular arm. He flexed and pulled pulled me closer, taking a breath as he inhaled my scent... He must be in his neanderthal mode again. We fell asleep a few minutes later, getting woken up when we arrived outside the house. I felt my weight shift from one pair of arms to another.
"Sam, it's Zacky go back to sleep." he whispered, I nodded and fell back to sleep; waking up in my favorite place in the world (Besides Matt's arms) MY BED.

"Good Evening baby." I heard Matt soothed brushing his fingertips over my hip bone.
"Hey Matty face" I whispered turning around to face him, He grinned and snuggled down into the crook of my neck.
"Do you want your surprise baby?"
"Not yet, lets just enjoy this." I closed my eyes and kissed his jaw, stroking his cheek. He moaned lightly and leaned into the touch. 20 minutes later he slung me over his shoulder and ran downstairs and plopped me on the sofa.
"I GOT YOU..." Matt started with a cheeky smirk.
"I told you not to spend money on me!"
"And I told you to be quiet and let me buy stuff for you, your my princess."
"Fine." I heard a yip and a few plods a gold puppy with bright blue eyes jumped on my knee and fell asleep, giving a high-pitched yawn.
"YOU DID NOT!"
"I did."
"I fucking love you!"
"Love you too" I kissed him hard and passionately, I missed my dog in Virginia so much AND HE GOT ME A PUPPY!
"What's her name?" I asked stroking her fur, Matt got up and smiled fitting himself around me so I was between his legs.
"You name her."
"Bellatrix... Bella for short?" he sent me a weird look.
"I have a nerdy obsession of Harry Potter.I'm in Slytherin just so you know..." Matt nodded and flipped us over, straddling my waist.
"Wanna see my wand my Slytherin girl?"
♠ ♠ ♠
This is what I envisioned the Puppy as
Image

PLEASE CHECK MY OTHER STORY
C'mon read it and Comment... Or I'll get THIS Guy on you...
Image
Awwwhh yeah can't so no now can you? ;)
-Krystal <3