Status: WRITING. RIP Jimmy<3

Sorry I'm "Taken"...

What Happened?

"Oh Sammy you look just beautiful in that dress!" Garcia squeaked,
"Lady G it's too big!... ." Sam whispered tugging at the zip in the back.
"What type of dress then S?" Garcia said secretly delighted as it meant more shopping.
"I want something elegant but sexy if you get what I mean."
"So basically the sexy part is for Matty? If you two don't stop you'll end up pregna..." Garcia's mouth hung open in shock Sam laughed and held her stomach.
"It's weird... I lost the baby but I've been getting all the Cravings! It's so freaking weird!"
"I've seen what you eat I know Dude!" Sam smiled a genuine smile and brushed her fingers through the black strands.
"Speaking of Cravings I need some lunch!" The blond haired tech sighed with a smile and helped undo the lacing of the corset, Finally Sam could breathe! The two friends linked arms as soon as Sam was dressed and headed to the nearest Italian Restaurant. They quickly ordered their drinks and food and sat down.
"So Sammy... How's the love life?"
"Been better, What about you and Jimmers?"
"Fucking Amazing! He does this one trick with his legs..." Sam spat out the fizzy Coke in her mouth, laughing heartily.
"Jesus H Fucking Christ!" She gasped remembering the morning after she Officially got engaged to Matt.
"What?"
"When I first got Engaged to Matt me and Jim was joking and I said He can do this one trick with his leg" Garcia burst out in a fit of the giggles, ending them with being told to calm down or get out.
"Let's go to Mine and Jimmy's after this, he's been wanting to meet up."
"Okay Bebi cakes, lets just feed Imagy-baby then we shall be away!" They ate quickly, Paying the bill and rushing to the cars.
"So I'll follow you." Sam said patting her stomach lovingly.
"IT'S SHAD'S GIRL!" a high pitched voice squeaked. A large group of girls all supporting the death bat gathered around, shrieking questions like "Does he really have a horse cock?" "How did he wind up with a freak like you?" "Why did you kill the baby?" The brunette welled up curling up in a ball as she wept. What felt like hours later Sam felt a familiar set of muscular arms wrap around her and hold her close.
"Alright... I appreciate that you are fans and that you take an interest in my life, but this is a step to far... I love this girl and she's the best thing that ever happened to me, so If you don't like it stay out." Matt's voice boomed placing her in his SUV.

Matt
"Sam What happened?!" I asked rubbing her arm gently. She sniffed burying her head further into her knee's.
"Sammy Please?" she looked up at me for one second. Her beautiful green eyes red and puffy.
"You don't need to know, I can handle this." she whispered hiccuping from lack of air, she couldn't handle it! She'd just been in hysterics on the floor of a Parking lot.
"Really?"
"Don't get fucking Sarcastic with me!"
"Then tell me."
"Pull over I'm walking."
"No."
"Pull the fucking car over."
"No we need to talk."
"PULL THE GODDAMN CAR OVER!"
"No." she closed her eyes. Breathing slowly. "Matt you need to take me to the Hospital."
"Why?"
"You just fucking need no Okay?!"
"What's the matter?"
"I can Feel my fucking heart beat in my ears, my ears are bleeding and I think one kid might have kicked me in the back when I was on the ground, now please if you have any thing in your skull or Chest cavity you would take me to the Hospital." said whispered as the Scarlet liquid dribbled from her ears and mouth as she coughed.

What was happening?
Dude just get her to the fucking hospital!
What no Sarcasm?
Fuck no! Hot chick Dying in the Passenger seat! GET HER TO THE HOSPITAL DIP-SHIT!
Oh-fucking-Kay! I did as I was told putting my foot on the accelerator and flooring it to get My Sam to the Hospital... Even if she didn't want me... I still want her here. As we approached the White building I put my hand over hers giving it a squeeze,when she didn't squeeze back I put my hand on her small neck, I couldn't feel a pulse... SHIT... SHIT SHIT FUCKING SHIT! I weaved the other cars, not caring about other people's safety I just need to get her there! MOVE OUT THE FUCKING WAY DICKHEAD! Please be okay baby...
♠ ♠ ♠
So... Yeah DRAMA.
CHECK MY OTHER STORY OUT! So you're the missing Sander's Eh? And Not that I could or that I was let it burn under my Skin
-Krystal <3