Status: WRITING. RIP Jimmy<3

Sorry I'm "Taken"...

I'm doing something for me...

HHFA

As they rolled Sam out of another surgery on her heart Matts Heart broke a little bit more... He may not have her heart but she still had his in her fragile little hand. 
"Mr Sanders Your fiancée Is asking for you." a nurse said sheepishly. He nodded And Walked into the small Room. 
"Hey Matty..." she whispered horsely.  He smiled and Stoked the pad of his thumb down the side of her cheek.
"Sshhhh Sammy you need to keep your breath." frowned and shakily reached for his hand. She traced 'Im sorry' and laid her hand back on her stomach. Matt furrowed his brow and sighed. "It wasn't your fault Babe." he returned kissing her arm lightly. She poked his arm and motioned for him to give her hand. 
She traced 'It was I should of listened to you and calmed Down but I ended up getting so worked up that I had 4 heart attacks in a row... And I'm sorry that I'm slowly ruining your life.'
"Hey! Don't you dare say that! You might not love me, But I love you... You are my life and your not ruining it." 
'Stop making this hard.'
"Please baby don't do this..."
'I have to, You and Val are gonna be parents soon... If I was around I'd fuck the kid up and I really don't wanna do that...'
"You wouldn't your a Natural mother..."
'Not when I lost our baby... I'm the worse mother in the world and I know your family hate me for doing so...'
"They don't and It wasn't, just get it into your gigantic genius brain! I'm yours and Im going to make sure you become mine... One way or another. I love you Samantha and I truly mean it" the ECG Machine started to beep more rapidly. Matt stopped his little speech and stared worriedly at the fragile girl on the bed next to him. 
"I love you too." Sam whispered squeezing his large Hand Matts heart fluttered and Her Grinned from ear to Ear. 
"Baby after we get out of here... Can we make another go at us?" His bright Hazel orbs glistened with hope, they changed to sheer joy as she nodded her head in agreement.  

Samantha[\b]-
I knew that this was going to end bad but I think it's about time to do something for myself for once.
"you know what Lets cuddle." Matt said climbing on my bed. I pretended to be reluctant and moved over. 
"I'm offended Samantha!" he said holding my gaze with his vibrant hazels. Finally I felt happy... 
"I love You Sammy..."
"I love you too Matty."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello Muchachos!
I would like to thank you for reading and commenting on my stories... I really mean it and I give you grapes... Yes damn right I said it. Grapes.
I enjoy writing these stories and I really enjoy reading your comments!
I hope you enjoy your grapes!
Because... GRAPES IN THE MOUTH MAKE YA HAPPY DOWN SOUTH!
The grapes are for comenters only there are some left so all you silent readers (666 readers HOLY BALLS FROM MATTS HORSECOCK!) so please comment.
Love you guys!
- Krystal<3