Status: WRITING. RIP Jimmy<3

Sorry I'm "Taken"...

And my Scars remind us that the past is real.

Matt watched in fascination as Sam's eyelids flickered; deep in dream.  He wondered whether her dreams where sweet and full of nice things. 
"It's creepy to watch someone whilst they sleep." Sam croaked barely opening her eyes.
"When they are as cute as you I think it's more Adoring than creepy." Matt beamed pulling her into a hug.
"I love mornings like this." Sam whispered lightly kissing Matts shoulder blade. 
"Me too." he returned lifting her up and Carrying her small frame to the bathroom. Sam groaned;
"Why are you even carrying me I've got feet!" Matt just returned with a devilish smirk and began to run a bath.
"What are you doing?" she questioned leaning her head against the cool porcelain sleepily. 
"Running us a bath." he smiled checking the temperature of the water.
"Us?" she questioned raising an eyebrow. Matt nodded and lifted off his shirt. Sam shrugged her shoulders and walked out the room.
"Where you going?" Matt whined disappointedly.
"To get towels!" she called back. A few minutes later Sam returned; he hair was still up and messy from bed and she only had a small Black towel wrapped tightly around her curvy body. Matt felt the blood rush to his lower regions as she bit her lip and smiled innocently. She walked over and dropped her towel, Sam slowly sank into the bath, in-between Matts legs.
"Perfect temperature baby." she moaned leaning back on his chest.
"You're perfect baby."
"Suck up."
"I've got something you can suck."
"So that's your motive huh? Maybe later."
"you're killing me!" 
"Not really if I did...this." she whispered grinding down lightly before putting her hands underwater and rubbing high on his thighs."Then I would be killing you." she smirked as he moaned loudly.
She could already feel the prodding of his member on her lower back. 
"Your excited aren't you?" she giggled he grunted in response and grabbed her hand and placed it around his length. She moaned and began to slide her hand up and down. Matt slid his hands around her body, stopping to grope her full milky breasts before sucking his Mark of ownership on her neck whispering a simple "Mine." his thick fingers danced down her stomach. Before she knew it herself he slipped one inside of her, lightly wriggling and sliding in and out. Sam moaned and tightened her grip on him. He growled in response and added a second finger, soon after adding a third of his digits. She turned quickly sucking in a breath and giving him head under water. Matt was shocked to see the girl 5 years his younger showing such dominance and prowess in this sexual meeting. Bubbles soon Rose to the surface before she shot up for breath. She winked seductively and went back under, licking and sucking him until he shot his load into her mouth. As soon as her head emerged Matt pulled the brunette into a fiery kiss. She moaned ran her fingers through his damp hair.
"Need something Sammy?" Matt whispered huskily, she nodded pushing her wet black locks behind her ears. 
"Tell me what you want." he said whilst kissing her neck passionately. 
"Don't make me say it." Sam moaned turning around and leaning her head to one side to give him better Access. 
"Say it." he growled biting down on her collar bone.
"I want you."
"Not good enough."
"I want your dick." to hear whisper those words was enough to send Matt over the edge, but What topped it all was seeing her slide down onto him and rock her body he kissed her neck and began to help her move herself up and down.
"Baby you feel so good." Matt moaned into Sam's collarbone. She gripped his Broad shoulders on response, not having the words to describe the euphoric feeling washing over her. Sam threw her head back and let out a loud yell of pleasure.  Matt chuckled and began to thrust his hips up, sending him deeper inside. After that he flipped them over delving deeper and deeper.
"Matt stop." Sam breathed. He frowned and pulled out.
"Quit sulking and wait." Sam lifted her leg and stretched it easily over his shoulder. Matt grinned like a Cheshire Cat and pushed into her again.
"I love you." he moaned as he felt the knot in his stomach grow.
"I love you too baby." she breathed pressing a kiss to his lips. Matt punted mercilessly into Her as she screamed out in pure pleasure, hitting his peak and hitting her again to let Sam reach hers.
They sat cuddled up together until the water began to get cold; revelling in the aura of love and closeness that emanated throughout the room.
"I think we should get out and call the others before they think we've disappeared off the face of the earth, if that was even possible..."
Matt raised and eyebrow and silenced himself before he could let his overly smart Fiancee tell him a long scientific story about how it is scientifically impossible to disappear off the face off the earth.
"Good idea baby doll."

An hour or so later they were on the way to Brian's for a small party. Matt entwined his fingers with Sam's as they approached the front door. Jimmy ran out pulling a squealing Garcia into a long group hug with Sam in the centre.
"Jim can I have my lungs back now?" she smiled tickling the drummers sides. Jimmy grinned and ran away leaving Sam, Matt and Penelope to walk inside.
"Matthew I am stealing your Fiancee for a few minutes... Kay? Thanks bye Matt." she said as she dragged Sam to the back yard.
"What are you doing out of bed... You've got a week left on bed-rest!" Garcia whispered pushing Sam onto a chair.
"I wanted to come, so I begged Matt. And I feel fine!" Sam returned beaming a smile towards a patient pair of Tattooed men waiting for their other halves.
"You felt fine last time and look what good that did you! You died 3 times Reid and I don't want you and Most likely Matt to go to an early grave because of a silly little slip up."  Sam frowned and furrowed her brows confused. Why would Matt go to an early grave too? 
"I can see your gear spinning Reid, and the way he looks at you I doubt he would be able to live in this world without you..." 
"Baby c'mon the hulk wants his woman back and I want you!" Jimmy screamed from his spot next to Matt. Matt punched his should but nodded In agreement. The girls quickly hugged whilst Garcia helped Sam to reach Matt.
"Give me a Piggy back ride Matty Face?" she asked with a pout, Matt melted like butter in a frying pan and nodded getting on his knees before lifting off as he felt her curvy legs wrap around his waist
Sam sang along to ACDC lightly sounding from the CD player in Brian's living room.
"Wow it's fucking hot." Lacey whined kicking of her Jean shorts.
"I know." Jess complained splashing her bare feet in the pool. Sam stared longingly at the cool pool; wanting to jump in.
"Why don't you hinge a dip with the girls?" Brian asked as he stood down from the grill letting Matt take over. 
"I don't want to." she whispered her hand moving over the scar down her chest.
"It's nothing to be ashamed of, we all have scars Sammy." Brian replied taking her hand and kissing  the knuckles reassuringly.
"I know, it's just fucking huge and I hate Matt seeing it so what would the guys think? It's fucking hideous Brian, just like me." Sam frowned running her hands over her make up less face. Brian frowned and picked up the small girl in his arms, then running and jumping into the blue pool.
"BRIAN ELWIN HANER JUNIOR YOU FUCKING DICK HEADED NARCISSIST!" Sam screamed as she surfaced.
"Matthew shirt off please!" 
"No." he replied flipping a burger.
"Matt now." she whined. He simply shook his head and turned to talk to Garcia.
"Matthew Charles Sanders give me shirt before someone see's my chest otherwise you'll NEVER see my chest again." San walked over and tugged his T-shirt over his head.
"Dick." she muttered using him as a shield as she changed out of her sopping shirt. 
"Jess I'm going to go and steal some of your jeans." she muttered pulling her hair into a scruffy bun. Once she reached the bedroom and picked out the clothes she broke down, Sobbing into her hands as she fell to her knees.
"Sammy?" she heard Matt boom from down the hall. She kept quiet and pulled on the skinny jeans.  The brunette heard the door creak before and strong pair of arms wrapped around her middle.
"What's the matter baby?" he grunted, muffling his voice in the crook of her long, slender neck.
She quickly wiped her eyes and muttered a nothing 
"I know there's something wrong now tell me Samantha." 
She sniffed and Stuttered Not being able to come up with the words to describe her feelings.
"I feel so useless Matt, You, Jim and Penelope do everything for me, you won't even let me walk anywhere by myself.. What about when your on tour? Or when I'm in Virginia? I just want to be able to breath again without someone checking if I'm making enough ATP in my respiration cycle." she whispered silently letting the tears fall.
"It's because we're worried... We know how much pressure your under with your job and how we got together AND the wedding next week, but were only trying to make life easier for you sometimes we just forget that your only 20 sometimes baby."." Matt smiled placing a small kiss on the corner of his lips.
"I know, and I should start acting my age huh? I don't deserve you sometimes Sanders."
"Yes you do, and I love you baby."
"I love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating ...
My Grandpa just recetly died so I've exteneded my stay in England...
So all my story updates will be slow but I'm doing the best I can.
PLEASE COMMENT AND SUB TO CHERR ME UP.
-Krystal<3