Status: WRITING. RIP Jimmy<3

Sorry I'm "Taken"...

Welcome to the world.

"She's pregnant?"
"Yes Mr Sanders and giving birth right now!" the paramedic said as they drove to the hospital.
"Matty it hurts." Sam said gripping my hand tightly. 
"I know baby but its gonna be over soon." I whispered brushing away the  sweaty hair matted on her forehead. She squeezed my hand again as another contraction made itself present. Fuckinghell! 
"Babe unless you don't want me to make money for us and the baby I think you should take my other hand. And that she did squeezing just as hard.
"Hey kid! Get the fuck out now!" she shouted patting her stomach. The ambulance braked to a fast halt then wheeling my wife into the sanitary environment to give birth to my Baby... 
My Baby

*Buzz Buzz*
Syn Gates- Where the fuck are you man?
Shaddz-Hospital Sam's having a Baby.
Syn Gates-Really? Congrats Man we'll be right there.
Shaddz-Thanks bro see you later.
"Matt! I got the Camera!" Jimmy smiled brandishing a small handheld.
"Baby wait up, these heels don't help my mobility." I laughed as Garcia took her heels off in the middle of the corridor.
"Mr Sanders your wife is asking for you." a small nurse squeaked. I followed her to the large room where Sam was. She glowed and looked amazing even though she was screaming in pain. The doctors hooked her up to a heart monitor and showed up a picture of the baby. He was a shy one and we couldn't see what sex he was but I wanted a boy... Doctor Reynolds says he was about a month premature so he was going to ICU but he was a good size for a premature baby. 
"We need to think of names..." Sam whispered gently closing her eyes.
"I think we should have Aurora Amy penelope for a girl." she smiled, her eyes still shut. The baby's heart beat sounded throughout the room. Sam grinned as did I.
"I want him to have your dimples." she said with a chuckle.
"Him?."
"I think we're having a boy. Speaking of which I have an idea for a name. I like Spencer Matthew James."
"I love it baby." I turned the Camera towards us and filmed us kissing. It kind of reminded me of the Seize the day video. She opened her eyes and smiled into the lense.
"See little guy or girl, this is your beautiful Mommy. She may look sweet but she is a Deamon in bed."
"and that's you not watching this until your 21."
"Your mommy is an amazing person and when you watch this you better hug her tight. She may not have a big tummy like we tell you but you were a surprise; a very good surprise and we hope to have you a brother or sister by the time you watch this or maybe 2! " Sam held her arms out for the Camera. So I handed it to her and lied next to her.
"Baby this is me and your Daddy, he may look scary but I could kick his ass. I mean look at those dimples. Im hoping you inherit those. And When your watching this I want you to give your Daddy a BIG hug okay?" she Said handing back the camera with a kiss. Then her face screwed up.
"Matty get the doctor I can feel another contraction. I pressed the button and nurses came rushing in.
"Your Cervix is dilated to the point of no return Sam, I think we should get Dad changed into his scrubs!" I smiled and kissed my wife as she grinned.
"Thank fuck!" she cheered slapping my ass as I went out the door. All the guys where there, and our Parents and some close family.
"Congrats son! We've got people making up the nursery as we speak. In neutral tones of course!" My dad greeted me joining all the Guys in patting my back.
"I know guys but My baby us coming right now I've gotta get ready." everyone cheered as I got to the room dressed in my blue scrubs to help with the delivery. Sam squeezed my hand so tight as she pushed we had one of the nurses film it all. 
"It's a boy. 4lbs 2 oz."  
Sam held him in her arms whilst I cut the chord.
"Welcome to the world Spencer Matthew James." 
♠ ♠ ♠
Second to last chapter :'(
HERES LITTLE SPENCER!
Image
HOPE ALL YOU FUCKERS HAVE A GOOD NEW YEAR!
-Krystal<3