Status: WRITING. RIP Jimmy<3

Sorry I'm "Taken"...

Grab somebody sexy tell 'em Hey!

"LET'S GO TO A CLUB!" Matt shouted over the thump of techno music around us,
"THE GUYS WILL BE THERE! THEY WANT TO MEET YOU!"
"Okay then but I'm bringing Garcia." I replied as he grasped my hand. "GARCIE! GUYS C'MON!" I Bawled Trying to get their attention, it failed... Guessing I'm on my own then.
Within a 5 minute walk we were there, a brightly lit, busy club called "Devil".
-In the VIP-
"You want a drink babe?" His husky voice boomed over the loud voices, "Yeah sure ask for an Irish car bomb, they'll know what it is." I said as he ushered me to a booth in the back which was filled with the rest of Avenged Sevenfold. "So your Matt's new lady?!" Jimmy squealed flying into me, "Yeah, I'm Sam by the way." I chocked out being enveloped into a bear-hug. "Jimmy put her down we want to meet her too!" a small blond in light make-up beamed from Zacky's side, who's name I found out was Gena. I was greeted bye "Hey's" "Hello's" Whaddups?" and even a "Hola." Which I think was from Jimmy.
"Sammy! Please don't drink this you'll pass out!" Matt laughed placing a tray full of random drinks on the table.
"What is it?" Johnny asked as I poured the Guinness from the bottle to the pint glass. "It's an Irish car bomb." I said smiling.
"THERE'S A BOMB?!" Jimmy screamed flailing his arms wildly.
"No! Calm down man I wanna hear what's in it!" Brian shouted. "Some recipes call for 1/2 a shot of bailey’s, and 1/2 shot of whiskey mixed with a bottle of Guinness. I always make it was a shot of bailey’s and a shot of whiskey The directions are simple, poor the Guinness into a glass, top it off with the shot of whiskey, than drop the shot of bailey’s into the cup. Drink it fast or it will curdle." I said plainly pouring the whiskey into the glass.
"Dude that's gnarly." Zacky said high-fiving Matt. "Yeah brah totally." I mocked, finally dropping the Baileys in waiting for the reaction. "Cheers!" I said holding up my glass, they all did the same as I chugged the drink down in under 15 seconds.
"Knocks even the most experienced drinker off their feet the first time." I smiled breathless.
"BITCHES LET'S DANCE!" Jimmy yelled dragging me and Gena to out feet. We both just stared at him as he did what I think was the dirty dancing dance laughing our asses off!
Me not working hard?
Yea right picture that with a Kodak
And better yet, go to times square
Take a picture of me with a Kodak
Took my life from negative to positive
And I just want y'all know that
we heard Pit bull's Sexy accent say.
"I LOVE THIS SONG!" Gena screamed dragging me to the center of the dance floor,
"ME TOO!" I replied dancing to the beat, "Matt looks really smitten with you!" Gena shouted
"Really? He hasn't looked at me tonight!"I replied smiling, "Sam... What's that on your hand?" she asked with a squeal, "Erm Yeah Matt asked earlier." I could feel a familiar warmth in my cheeks, again with the blushing?
"Wanna make the menfolk Jealous?" Gena whispered in my ear...

-Matt-
"DUDE, Look.At.The.Dancefloor!" Zacky beamed pointing at two women practically dry fucking. "Is that..." I stuttered staring at their bodies moving together in perfect harmony. "Fuck that's hot." Brian murmured. I couldn't help but stare as Gena's had grasped Sam's waist pulling her flush against her body, Sam's hips rolled in small circles. My legs made me get up walking towards the sexy females. "Step away from my Girl." I Said folding my arms across my chest, "Later, We're off to get shots, then going to the bathroom to have some hot hot sex." the blond replied nonchalantly. "Did I hear shots?" Jimmy shouted separating the girls, "Yes, now you go and sit down while I get them." Sam Piped up walking towards the bar.
After a few minutes she returned to the table with 7 Small Glasses of two different substances, "Everyone I give you a Dead Nazi And the Jagger-bomb." She smiled as Johnny almost spat out the Jagger. "Pussy." she smiled downing hers in a second, without a flinch she took the other and downed that too. Wow
--3Am--
We all stumbled into my house everyone walking to a room (except for Jimmy who wanted to sleep with His new best friend Sam) they've known me for long enough they know where everything is. "So I guess I'm Bunking with you." Sam hiccuped flicking her shoes from her feet. "Yeah." I said putting my arm around her should. "Carry Me?" She whispered resting her head on my shoulder. " 'Kay Sweetie." "No Funny Business Sanders." she murmured sleepily resting her head on my chest. "Can't Promise Anything." I Laughed earning myself a punch in the chest. Finally we reached my bedroom, she let out a soft moan as I dropped her on the bed. This was going to be interesting.

-Sam-
Never.Drinking.with them... AGAIN I swear, I'm banning myself from Alcohol. I have no energy, my legs are sore from dancing and all the whiskey is coming back to haunt my throat. "Sam I'm sleeping in my boxers." Matt boomed from the bathroom. "Whatever." I said pushing past him to brush my teeth. After I Could feel more mint than teeth in my mouth I walked back into the bedroom with my fiance staring at me expectantly. "Jama's?" He said with a raised eyebrow. "No energy... sleeping in my underwear." I said watching his lips curve into a small grin. "Get my zip." I asked walking to his side of the HUGE bed. I felt his eyes scan over my body as the fabric fell to the floor. He moaned and turned to face away from me, "Matty dear you need to turn to this side because That's where I'm lying." I huffed clambering under the blankets. "Night sexy." I whispered in his ear turning around, as soon as My head hit the pillow I Fell sound asleep. To be woken up, what I thought was a minutes by two huge arms snaking around my waist and chest and something hard prod the bottom of my back. "Matt?" I said with a laugh.
"Oh Sam say my name again." he whispered with a throaty groan, thrusting his pelvis towards mine. "Matty?" I said trying to push away only ending with him pull me closer...
"Fuck Sammy you're tight." he moaned pushing his erection against my back again. He was having a wet dream about me? "You're so fucking good at that baby." Matt gasped, again thrusting forward. But, this time I felt the warm flesh of his member instead of the cotton boxers. "Matt wake up." I whispered getting embarrassed at his moans.
"Fuck Sam I'm gonna...I'm gonna. cu." He practically shouted.His eyes shot open As I moved to clean his "Release" off my back. "Sam Were you going?" He whispered looking a little hurt. "Erm, you kind of erm had an accident and put something on my back" I whispered letting my hair cover my cheeks. His eyes grew wide as Walked to the bathroom. "Fuck! I'm sorry... I Didn't Mean...FUCK!" He screamed punching the bed post. "Calm down, It's natural." I smiled wiping my back and sitting next to Him. "No It's disgusting!" he cried burying his head in his hands. "Matt shut up and look at me." I choked out sternly trying not to show I was just as embarrassed as he was. In just a second his hazel pools met my dull green eyes ashamed. "It's natural to have wet dreams, you've had allot to drink and your testosterone is confused. Nothing to be ashamed of what-so-ever." Matt's eye's became less sad as I prodded his cheek in reasurement. "Let's go to sleep." his whispered pulling my small body over to my side I shuffled away dodging the left overs of his little accident. "Wher'd'ya'think you're going then?" Matt's husky voice said pulling against his body again.
"To You I'm guessing." I Smiled placing my hand on his chest, "No funny business Miss Reid." He smiled showing me his in-famous dimples. (Which I Poked making laugh and pull me closer.) I Snuggled into his chest. It's kind of like it was made for me to lie on, the dips between his pecks making a perfect little groove for my head, I Knew he was grinning by then because his huge calloused hand was placed lightly on my hip bone. "Night wifey." "Night Hubby."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading And My NINE FRICKING SUBBERS!
More tomorrow :')
Love You All. oxoxo
-Krystal<3