Tales Of Twisted Faith

Chapter 14

"Jade. Jadey-bear, eyes open, it's a beautiful morning."

"Shut up Jason. I'm not your Jadey-bear, so don't start. And I'm pretty sure that it's not a beautiful morning. Mornings are not beautiful; they're wretched and bright and cheery and awful," I grumbled with my head still shoved in my pillow.

"Someone's PMSing," Jason muttered loud enough so I could clearly hear him.

"That's not this week, so shut the fuck up. Why are you even here?"

"Well is that anyway to treat your best friend," he asked amused.

"Yes, yes it fucking is. Now why the fuck are you here? Before I have to kill you in my sleep."

"Am I not allowed to stop by and visit my best friend and my girlfriend," he asked still in an amused tone.

"Not at this unholy hour," I murmured, mostly to myself.

"Oh you have one missed calls and about three new messages."

"You're looking at my fucking phone! Hand it over," I yelled peeking out from under my pillow-hiding spot.

"Here, I expect to see you in a few minutes up, dressed and cheerfully drinking coffee," Jason said tossing my phone next to me. I grumbled incoherently. He stalked out of my room and I took it as a safe time to check my phone.

One missed call and three new messages, just like he said. The missed call was from my mom, one of the texts were from Mikey, another from from Vampire and the last from Frankie.

'Call your mom; needs to discuss something w you- Mike', I'd call my mom later, I wasn't in the mood.

'J-L J-L Frankie & I is hanging out! We misses you! lol V (is for Vampire RAWR oh & Frankie lol)' That was from Myriam; that psychopath.

'Rawr you and Frankie have a good time? *raises eyebrow*- Jade-L' I text back to her quickly, giggling slightly.

Finally I opened the one from Frankie. 'Jadey, I can't sleep I need my bear to snuggle with -Frankie baby'.

'Does someone need a hug Frankie? too bad sucka! Jade-Lynne ain't home. Miss you loads XD - J-L' I'm a wonderful best friend. Thank you I am aware.

While I was swiftly getting dressed, my phone started beeping. The damn thing wouldn't stop either. I picked it up to see I had two new messages.

'Jade-Lynne, Frankie only has eyes for you *breaks out into cheesy romantic song* M'

'Shut up. You know its all lies, LIES! -J' I answered her.

'Jade you are sooooo nice I was sad :'( I love you though.'

'sorry fucker; love you tooz' I replied briefly looking at the screen.

My phone made the sound of another text coming in. Those fuckers, I wasn't even dressed yet and they were already having big conversations with me.

'truth TRUTH! M'

'Myriam, I'm going to you know hang with my family cya -J'

'ur the fucker'

'shut up Frankie; family'

I slammed my phone shut and quickly finished getting dressed before heading downstairs.

"Took you a good time," Jason mumbled from the couch, cuddling with Leslie.

"Shut up fucker," I grumbled heading straight to the coffee pot. "You guys willing to go to the mall," I asked quietly, gripping my coffee for dear life.

"Dad's taking you out tonight," Leslie informed me.

"Well then lets get going," I said excitingly.
♠ ♠ ♠
So might be confusing.
Mikey
Myriam
Jade-Lynne
Frankie